Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Tranquility Creek Holiday Special 2020

 

           Hi, everyone. Mysterious Voice here. So...I know that usually, I do some special year-end post with the entire town, but I've got to be honest-I just don't have it in me this year to put that together. This year has been a lot to deal with-even for disembodied neighborhood narrators.

           So I've decided to do something a little different this year. By chance, this year was also the 5 year anniversary of Tranquility Creek. (Granted, the anniversary was back in February, but it still counts.) So rather than create one big neighborhood picture this year, I put together this retrospective of the first 5 years. Some of these screenshots were included in previous blog posts, others were not. 

           Enjoy the memories, and let's hope for a better 2021...



No comments:

Post a Comment