Sunday, May 5, 2019

Kauker 1: Round 19




Last round, the Kauker family was busy preparing for Harvestfest. With their branch of the family slated to host the big meal, triplets Eclipse, Celestial, and Aurora came up with a plan to see how many of their relatives they could trick by switching the colors of their clothes. As it turned out, all but one cousin fell for it. Meanwhile, Asteroid continued to work on his backyard rocket ship, and at the end of the week he managed to pay a visit to his "home" of Sixam. 


Oh, good. You made it back.

Universe: Back? Where did you go?

Asteroid: Um...just out for a walk...


Universe: Oh, I get it...working on your fitness skill for "New Skill Day"?

Asteroid: Yeah, yeah...that's it. New Skill Day...

Seriously? No one else noticed the rocket ship taking off and landing in the yard?


At least the scorched grass should make it easy to look for eggs...


Aurora: Asteroid, look! I'm done!

Asteroid: Done with what? You've been holed up in here for hours now.

Aurora: My map of our new house!

New house? You guys didn't move....and as far as I know you're not going to.

Aurora: Well, we didn't move exactly but our house is all different now. It got rebuilt when everyone else's did.

Right, the re-building. So you made a map...so you don't get lost?

Aurora: No, silly. It's a map of everywhere the Flower Bunny could hide eggs! I'm gonna find them all!

Asteroid: Whatever, squirt. Anyway, your mom says Egg Fest Breakfast is almost ready so come downstairs.


Huh, not many people do the grand breakfast option.

Universe: I don't know why not. This is so much less work than the dinners...

Seemed to take just about as long to me...


Oh, great...the creepy rabbit is back.

Celestial: He's not creepy...he's the Flower Bunny! 

Universe: All right, girls...I think he's just about done hiding those eggs!

Eclipse: I'm gonna find the most!

Aurora: No way! I am!


Wasn't New Skill Day two days ago?

Poe: I'm just trying to find some peace and quiet in here..


Well, it looks like Asteroid had a similar idea at school.

Poe: Oh, um...yeah, that's ok, I guess. I don't know why his school keeps calling me...


Universe: Poe, have you seen Asteroid? I haven't seen him all afternoon...

Poe: Yeah, he was right over there just a minute ago...or maybe that was this morning?

(sigh) Allow me...



Huh, looks like you made a friend today.

Keeley: What was that?

Asteroid: Ugh...that's the mysterious voice. She shows up sometimes to...well, I'm not really sure what she does but I don't think we can get rid of her. Let's just ignore it and get back to what we were doing...


And I guess Asteroid made a very good friend today...

Keely: Uh....

Asteroid: Just ignore her....


And just in time, too...


Please tell me we checked the weather first...

Asteroid: Didn't have to. I'm not having my party in some baby park. We're going to the arcade.

Oh, right. That place...


Poe: I gotta hand it to you, Asteroid. Great party choice. I can't remember a party recently where I didn't end up cold or wet...

Yeah, who would have thought of having a party inside when the weather is bad...


Besides, I think the kids were getting a bit rusty at Don't Wake the Llama...


Ok, let's get this show on the road. Happy birthday, dear Asteroid...


And surprisingly has 3 positive character value traits. Not bad.


Looks like Keely made it to the party too...

Keely: I wish I could have a party this cool for my birthday.

And let me guess when that might be...

Keely: It's tomorrow...

Asteroid: Really? Huh, that's so weird...hey, why don't you come have it at my house?

Keely: Are you sure your mom won't mind?

Asteroid: She's not my mom...but I think she'll be ok with it.


Well, let's hope so...


Happy birthday dear Keely...


Asteroid: Wow...you look great.

Keely: Thanks...

Asteroid: How about we head out on a date to celebrate? Maybe the park?

Keely: Sure.


Keely: Wait...you built a rocket in your yard?

Congratulations, Keely, on being the first one to question that. I think I'm starting to like you.

Asteroid: Yeah...it's kind of a little side project of mine. Come on, let's head to the park and I'll tell you about it.


Keely: Wow...I can't believe I'm dating a real rocket scientist!

Asteroid: What?

Keely: Well, who else would have a rocket ship in their yard? I mean, no wonder you guys are so rich!

Asteroid: Well...you know...we try not to flaunt it...

Except for the giant rocket ship...


Asteroid: Keely, there's something I want to ask you...will you marry me?


I think she said yes!


Keely: I can't wait to start planning the wedding!

You should probably wait a few days. The triplets have their birthday first.

Asteroid: Oh...well, probably better that they grow up before the wedding...



Celestial: Mom? Can we have our party at the park?

Universe: I think that will be ok...so far it looks like the weather will be ok...


Let's hope that holds out.


Crayola: Happy birthday, Eclipse...

Eclipse: Thanks! 


Ok, we've got three of these to do so let's get started. Happy birthday, dear Eclipse...


Ok, she's been the violin player so that makes sense.


Happy birthday, dear Aurora...


Huh...maybe she'll be the heiress...


Happy Birthday, dear Celestial...


...Ok, I guess we better make sure she gets the "good manners" trait.


Really? You guys are teenagers now. I would have thought you'd change colors...

Celestial: Eh, we're all kind of used to it by now...

Hey, I'm not complaining.


Ok, let's take that birthday cake to go. It's wedding time!


Han: Wow...I can't believe how grown up you all are.

Leia: You're telling me...

Aurora: Thanks...um...I should probably head outside for the ceremony...


Yeah, I'm with Aurora on this one. Let's get this show on the road!





And we get the wedding backup dancers again for some reason...





Recreating that picture of all of you as kids?

Aurora: We're avoiding "daddy-daughter" dance time downstairs...


Aww, that's actually pretty cute...although I can see how it might be tricky for Poe to dance with 3 daughters at once.


Finn: I can't believe you're taller than me!

Don't worry, Finn. I'll be at your house soon enough.


Universe: Now remember, if there's anything you two need...

Keely: That's very nice of you, Ms. Kauker, but I'm sure we'll be fine. After all, Asteroid is a rocket scientist...

Universe: A rocket scientist?

Keely: Yeah...oh, that reminds me. Asteroid was wondering if you could help move the rocket to our new house?

Um...you know, as much as coordinating moving a rocket ship is...I think it's just about time for me to move on to the next house. I'll see all of you in round 20!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And the first set of triplets are teenagers! I have to say, I'm a little sad they're so grown up. I think I'm going to keep their color schemes for awhile, at least until they move out. Keely is starting to grow on me as Asteroid's wife-although, I sadly don't think they'll be able to move the completed rocket ship as it's not something that can be moved in a Sim's inventory-if I moved the entire family I could move it in the household inventory but I have no intention of doing that.



No comments:

Post a Comment