Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Lytle 1: Round 19



Last round, things were finally starting to turn around for the Lytle family. Emerald decided to self-publish novels from home to allow her to spend more time with her new daughter, Jade, while Hosnian settled into his Tech Guru career. By the end of the week, the couple had also added a second daughter, Fern, to the family.


Hey, there Hosnian...

Hosnian: Oh...hi....mysterious...voice...

Can't say I ever took you for a fitness buff...

Hosnian: Trying...to...get...in...shape...for...love...day....


I see. Looks like a busy week around here.


Emerald: Are you ready to be a big girl?

Jade: Party!


Just like the charmer she is to be more excited about the party than the aging...


Hi, Alderaan...

Alderaan: I can't believe you actually bought another stupid hat...

Hosnian: Hey, it's not my fault people have come to expect it. It's like my trademark!

Chimney: Do I have a trademark?

Well, being the nephew of the crazy bear guy must count for something.


Fern: Uncle Pine! 

Pine: Hey there, Fern...you look excited.

Fern: I'm gonna have cake!


All right, let's get this show on the road...Happy birthday, dear Jade...


Oh, Dog Lover. That one doesn't seem to come up much...


Somehow I don't think there's a dog in that box, though.

Emerald: I can't believe she's this grown up already...


Don't worry, there's no shortage of toddlers in town...


And Fern seems determined to make friends with all of them.


Nice going, Hosnian.


Jade: Dad...do you think I should join Scouts or drama club?

Hosnian: Hmm...you know, back when I was a kid we didn't have either. But drama club sounds like fun...


Yeah, I can see how Hosnian would be on the side of Drama Club.


Man, that Responsible trait really makes a big difference...


Jade: Look out!

What? Where?

Jade: I'm just practicing my lines! Wait...watch the next part...


Fern: Don't be sad, Jade...

Well, her acting is convincing someone...


Hope Hosnian's workout plan paid off...


Although it looks like the health kick is over anyway. Are you two eating fish and chips for breakfast?

Hosnian: What? It's a holiday!


Jade: Mom? When will I get to celebrate Love Day like you and Dad?

Emerald: Oh, honey...you will...just, not for a while.

Hosnian: A long, long while...


I didn't think bills came on a holiday...

Emerald: I'm not checking for bills...


Wait, Sims can get Love Day gifts in the mail? I never knew that!


Although I guess some of them are more useful than others.


You ok there, Hosnian?

Hosnian: Yeah, I just think that maybe that mac and cheese might have been a bit past it's prime...

Jade: It tasted fine to me...


Hope Hosnian's stomach can hold out for birthday cake. I guess we get to have one more birthday this week...


Hunter: I bet you're excited to be done with the toddler years, huh?

Emerald: A bit, but I'm going to miss it too...

Hunter: Well, I'll tell you what. You can borrow the twins anytime you want...

Somehow this sounds like a trap...


Happy birthday, dear Fern...


Well the social butterfly part sure makes sense...


Hosnian: Well...now we've got 2 big kids...


And now we have 3 identical cousins...great...


Aiming for a 3rd promotion this week?

Hosnian: No...just working on a...late birthday present for Jade...


You're getting a puppy?

Hosnian: We were waiting until we didn't have toddlers anymore.

I can see how a toddler and a puppy might be too much.


Jade: Is it really ours?


Yup, looks like it! Well, as much as I'd like to stick around and watch Coco settle in, it's just about time for me to move on. I'll see all of you guys next round!


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Aww, it's nice to see the Lytle family happy again. Now that we're a few rounds post-Parenthood, I'm really starting to see the impact of the character value traits; Hosnian's job performance goes up so fast because he's "responsible". And yes, Fern looks exactly like Rey and Padme. I guess the Lytle genes are very strong. And did anyone else know that mailed Love Day gifts were a thing? I had no idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment