Thursday, June 13, 2019

Flenderson 3: Round 19



Last round, Viola and Shark were settling into married life. Viola soon found herself pregnant with her first son, Trumpet, and continued to improve her writing skill while Shark opted to take a career as a gardener. By the end of the week, Trumpet had aged to a toddler. Meanwhile, Brock and Isla both became elders.


Hey, guys!

Shark: ...What are you doing here?

Viola: Yeah...you're not supposed to be here until next week.

I'm not? That can't be right...let me just check my...oh, wait a minute....well, um...surprise! I figured I'd change things up this round. I have to keep you guys on your toes after all.

Shark: So, does this mean you'll be coming here earlier every time?

No, this is really more of a one time deal...now, as I was saying...what's been going on around here?



As if I needed to ask.


I didn't expect Trumpet to be an only child for long.


Shark: Guess what, buddy? You're going to be a big brother!

Trumpet: Really?

Shark: Really.

Trumpet: Can I still have my fruit salad?

Glad to see he's got his priorities in order.


Although today is prank day so I guess he can be forgiven for not believing his dad...


Trumpet: Grandpa? Am I gonna get a brother or a sister?

Brock: We won't know until the baby comes. 

Trumpet: When's it gonna come?




What's wrong, buddy?

Trumpet: Where's Tatooine?

She had her birthday already. She's in big kid school. Man, I hadn't realized you two had gotten so attached to each other.


Oh, that's right. Shark's a gardener.


Nice going, Shark.

Shark: Thanks.


Isla: 


Or...


And I guess we waited too long to go to the hospital...


It's a boy! Welcome, Guitar!


Oh...make that two boys. Welcome, Trombone...


Well that was unexpected...

Viola: I know. I didn't think twins ran in our family...I guess it does in Shark's, though...


Really?


...Didn't we just do this?


So, that was fast...

Viola: I know. But I really want to try for a girl. Besides, I think having a big family will be fun.

Shark: I think my mom might disagree with you there...


Uh-oh...


Looks like the family's actually getting a little smaller.








Goodbye, Brock...


And of course it's right before Harvestfest...


Trumpet: Mama? Where's Grandpa?

Viola: Honey, remember what we told you? Grandpa died.

Trumpet: Well how's he gonna eat his turkey?


Harvestfest with a funeral....what a great combination.


Looks like we better make room for two more toddlers at the table!


Happy birthday, dear Guitar...


And Shark's blue eyes seem to have won out!


And with that hair I don't think there's another trait he could have.


Happy birthday, dear Trombone...



And I guess he got Viola's vision issues...


And of course they're complete opposites. This should be good.



Let's try and keep Guitar away from the gnomes.


Trumpet: Hey! That's my stuff!

I see Trumpet has discovered the downside of having two little brothers.


Don't worry, buddy. Pretty soon you won't care about toddler toys anymore.


No big party?

Viola: We have toddler twins and I'm pregnant. I think we can keep this one low key.

Understandable. Happy birthday, dear Trumpet...


Huh...wouldn't have taken him for a geek, but ok.


How's the birthday cake?

Trumpet: Ok, I guess...


Guitar: Mama? Where are you going?

Viola: Mama's....going out. To visit an old friend.

Guitar: Can I come?

Viola: Um...maybe when you're older. Right now you've got to get back in bed.

Why do I have a feeling I know who the old friend is?


Yup, I was right...

Vlad: Hello, child. I was starting to think you'd forgotten me.

Viola: What? No. I would never...I've just been busy lately.


Vlad: Yes, I can see that...

Yeah, this isn't creepy at all...I think I'll go check back in with the kids...


Hey, look who dropped by!

Trumpet: Hi, Tatooine!

Tatooine: I'm so happy you finally had your birthday. I was so bored in school without you!


Ok, even I have to admit that these two are still pretty cute together...


And it looks like we get to end the week with one more birth...


And once again we didn't leave enough time for a hospital visit...


And...another boy! Welcome, Banjo...


Viola: Well...I did say I wanted a big family...I guess it will just be a little bit bigger than I thought.

Be careful what you wish for, Viola. But for now, I've got to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round!




A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And welcome once again to the pre-expansion pack catch up! So, a bit of a mistake here. I technically was supposed to play the Doe lot first, then this one. I'm pretty good about remembering my play order except for those two lots. For some reason I can never remember which one goes first. And yes, it looks like this is going to be another copy of the Hannon line-one single boy, twin boys, and another single boy. Hopefully next round they can add a daughter to the mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment