Thursday, October 10, 2019

Flenderson 2: Round 20



Last round, Sunshine and Wind Flenderson were adjusting to life in high school. Sunshine took up video production and quickly gained noterity for her fashion and makeup advice. Meanwhile Wind got a jump on the veteranarian skill thanks to some used equipment she found. Meanwhile, dad Hugo continued to advance in the culinary career and mom Lightning worked towards her bodybuilding aspiration. 


Wait...when did we go to the vet?

Wind: We didn't. I got some more used equipment and set it up down here.

And your parents are ok with you treating the dog yourself?

Wind: Yes, once I explained how much money we would save...not to mention the time spent traveling back and forth.

Well I can't argue with that...


Especailly since we have a busy week around here...


Including one surprise birthday.


Looks like Sandy isn't exactly thrilled, though...


Snow: And then, the pirate lept out of the darkness and...

Um...what are you doing?


Snow: I'm practicing my stories for Campfire Night!


Um...Wind? I don't recally seeing animal surgery on the list of traditions...

Wind: This is what Sandy needs...and I couldn't fit it into the basement.

Should you really be doing surgery in a swimsuit?


Wind: You'll be my best friend forever and ever, won't you, Sandy?

Um, Wind? I think there's something we should talk about...

Lightning: Kids! Campfire's ready!


Is there a reason that everyone is standing up?

Lightning: I've heard nothing but horror stories about those camping chairs catching on fire. I didn't want to risk it.

Well, that's one way to solve that problem...





So, where are we going?

Snow: The arcade...


Wait...who is this?

Kayla? Who's Kayla?

Snow: You know, I do meet people when you're not here...


Alright, let's get this show on the road before anymore surprise guests show up. Happy birthday, dear Snow...


Huh...child of the ocean. That's a new one.


And now I guess we can get to kow this Kayla...


Altough from the looks of things Snow seems to already know her pretty well...


Make that very well...


Why does the school call the older brother for these things?


Snow: I mean, I didn't know what to say! I'm just the older brother...

Kayla: Why didn't you just hand the phone to your mom?

You know, I'm starting to like her...


Which I guess is a good thing...though I'm not sure the parking lot of the gym is really the most romantic place for a proposal.


Seems to have done the trick, though....


Um, guys? This is a public pool, and...you know what? Never mind. I'm just gonna head home and check in on everyone else...


I see we've moved the equpment inside...what are you making now?

Wind: I'm not making, I'm experimenting..

Uh-huh...on what, exactly?

Wind: I want to find a way to make Sandy young again. That way he can be with me forever.

Um, Wind? I don't think that's really possible... 


Besides, Sandy seems pretty happy the way he is...


Sunshine: So, there are my top 5 looks for this fall! Remember to subscribe, and....ugh, what was that noise?

I think it came from  the basement...

Sunshine: It's probably Wind with her stupid chemicals again. Can you go down there and tell her to keep it down?


So...how's the experimenting going?

Wind: Fine, I guess...although I did learn that these two chemicals together create a chain reaction that results in an explosion.

And this is something you're planning on giving to the dog?

Wind: Well, not the exploding version. I have more work to do.


Oh, nice going Lightning!


Hugo: I'm so proud of you!

Lightning: Thanks. I can't believe I finally did it!

Hugo: Come on, let's celebrate with some mac and cheese...


Or how about some birthday cake?


Sunsine: So anyway, there I am just about to finish when this huge bang comes up from the basement. Like, it seriously shook the whole house...and my parents didn't even care!

Aurora: What was she doing down there anyway?

Sunshine: Get this. She's trying to find a way do un-age the dog. Like, literally make the dog younger.

Rey: What? No way. Can you even do that?

Sunshine: Of course not! I've told her that like, 1,000 times. Ugh...I can't wait until I can move out.


Well, there's only one way to speed that up. Happy birthday, dear Wind...


Huh...you know, self-assured kind of makes sense for her.


Happy birthday, dear Sunshine...


And I guess Sunshine inherited her mom's athletic ability...


Hugo: Hey, check it out, everybody!

Ok, maybe we should get out of here before we get fined for broken glass...


Or on second thought...

Flick: I had a really good time tonight...

Sunshine: Wait...before you go, there's something I wanted to ask...


Sunshine: Will you marry me?


Looks like he said yes! I guess we've got two weddings to plan now.


Wind: Ok, boy...I think this time I've got it. Come on, just eat the treat...


Wait...Sandy can't be aging up, he's already an elder....


Wow....she really did it.

Wind: Of course I did. It was simple, really. All I had to do was...

You'll have to give me the recipe later, Wind. We've got a wedding to get to.


Where's everybody else?

Hugo: We got here early for pictures. Ok, everybody. Smile! You all look great!

Sunshine: Except Wind's dress doesn't match...as usual.

Wind: This color is still in the same spectral range as the one you're wearing....

Sunshine: Seriously? Who talks like you?


Glad to see even Sandy's decked out for the big event.


Ok, everyone...let's get this wedding in gear!


And by that I mean that we should actually go outside to where the arch is...


There we go....





Um, where are you two going?

Flick: Well, we figured as long as we're here...








Ok, then...two weddings for the price of one.





And that means two new households for the price of one too. Well, it looks like you guys have some moving to do. I'll let you get to it and catch up with all of you next round!


A Message fromt he Mysterious Voice: This was probably the most fun I've had with this household in a long time. Usually these guys are kind of a slow house, but with the kids finally growing up I can put a lot of plans into action now. Wind's actually more than halfway through the vet skill at this point-she'll be more than ready to take over a clinic next round. (And yes, aliens are still showing up disguised in Manage Worlds. I'm just learning to live with it at this point.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment