Thursday, September 8, 2016

Kauker 1: Round 9


After a very long hiatus, it's finally time to pick back up with our second new household for this round. Cirrus is the one of the middle twins of Noah and Jenifer Flenderson. He met his new wife, Arielle, in high school and they quickly got married upon graduation.


Ok, first up is getting everybody jobs. 


Glad to see Cirrus has a more...traditional career choice than his brother. 


Or maybe not. So...you're a painting businessman?

Cirrus: Yeah...the lower levels aren't going to bring in much money, so I figured this should help make ends meet for awhile. 

Well at least it goes well with your brother, the gardening secret agent.


Oh, hi there Ryan.

Arielle: So...did you bring it?

Bring what?


Oh, no....I think Cirrus was closer with the painting.

Arielle: What? Ryan said it's harmless.

Arielle, you visited Cirrus's parents house, right? His father sets things on fire with one of those on a weekly basis!


Cirrus: Wasn't this bed a different color when we bought it? And a different wood? And differently shaped?

Arielle: Um...no. You must just be imagining things.


Yup, right on schedule...


Arielle: Cirrus, I have big news...I'm pregnant!

Cirrus: What? Already? But...we've....how....

Good thing Cirrus didn't try taking up writing..



You know, I'm don't want to say I told you so, but...

Arielle: At least it comes with a freeze mode to put them out, ok?



Oh, hi Azalea. Come to take back your dad's toy?

Azalea: What? Oh, no. Keep that thing as long as you want.

Arielle: How far along are you?

Azalea: Ugh, it's any day now. Although, it's been any day now for what feels like months.





Congratulations, Arielle. 

Arielle: Thanks, but I don't feel so well...


Uh-oh, it's baby time!


Alright, let's head down to the hospital...


Receptionist: Hello, and how are we doing today?

Arielle: How do you think I'm doing? I'm in labor!


You know, no matter how many times I watch this it still doesn't seem quite right...

Arielle: What? This isn't how disembodied voice babies are born?

Um...no...no it's not.





It's a boy! Welcome baby Galaxy!


You know, I don't want to question your design choices but...

Arielle: (sigh) We had to take the free bassinet the hospital gave us. They were out of blue and green. He'll grow out of it before he's old enough to notice, anyway.




Arielle: Um, honey? Do you think I could get on there for a few minutes?

Cirrus: Why?

Arielle: I kind of have to work on my programming skills...

Cirrus: Oh, right...yeah, just after I finish filling out these reports.

Filling out reports...right. That's certainly an interesting reporting system your company's got there.




Happy birthday, dear Galaxy...


Hmm, not bad. Have you picked an aspiration?




Galaxy: I want to be really smart!

Ok, Mental it is!


Galaxy, meet your cousin Moss.

Galaxy: Oh, um...hi. I was just...I have to go.

Shy little guy, isn't he?



Cirrus: You know, you don't have to stay here and play chess with me. I can build up my logic skill on my own. You can go play with Moss...

Galaxy: No, it's ok. I'll just stay here.

But I, unfortunately, have to be moving on. Good luck, guys.  I'll see everybody next round!




A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Wow, that was an unexpectedly long hiatus! I honestly didn't mean to stop posting for so long. I'm so far ahead in the game now-like, several round ahead-so I have a lot of back posting to do. Anyway, this house is doing slightly better than Nimbus's house if only because Cirrus can crank out more paintings in day than Nimbus can harvest vegetables. That's a good thing, because between Arielle being in the tech career and Cirrus's daily "Fill Out Reports" task, these guys needed to have a computer from the get-go.

And that's the end of Round 9! Stand by for the (long awaited) scorecard!


No comments:

Post a Comment