Thursday, September 8, 2016

Bernard 1: Round 10


Last round, the Bernard family continued to grow as the younger twins aged from children to teenagers. Meanwhile, Trinidad continued to support the family by crafting items on the woodworking table, while Darlene kept up in the science career. Older twins Jamaica and Aruba improved their own skills in preparation for adulthood.



I guess we're starting off with a birthday. Happy birthday, dear Jamaica...


...and Aruba...





Ok...athletic bookworm...








And a hot-headed snob. 



Oh, come on...already?


Croix: Don't worry, I got it...

Where are your parents?

Croix: Um...out in the garden, I think.



You two do know one of your children just caught on fire...

Trinidad: Which one?

...Does it matter?

Darlene: I'm sure they're fine.  Besides, the older girls are both home. We've got weeding to do.

Weeding...right.




Well this is an unexpected...actually, no, not really. What happened to Luna?

Trout: Luna and I...had a falling out.



Aruba: Why should you care what some silly teenager posted? You're an adult now.

Well, technically he's a young adult...

Aruba: You know what I mean. I don't care about some silly pictures.

Glad to see there's some maturity in this house, at least.


Croix, it's almost midnight...

Croix: I'll be right over!


Do your parents know that you're at a dance party at 1 in the morning?

Croix: They won't know if nobody tells them...

You're just lucky I've barely been able to find them all week...


And where one twin goes...

Salmon: So, anyway, it will be gone in a week, tops...

I like that everybody in this town is so comfortable socializing with people with disturbing rashes. 


Uh-huh...right on cue.



Aruba: Trout...will you marry me?

Trout: Are you kidding! Of course!




Aww...hey, wait a minute. Who's watching the younger twins?

Aruba: Eh, they're almost grown up. They can take care of themselves.


Really? Is there no supervision around here?




Um...Croix?

Croix: Yeah?

What's this about you hacking your grades up?

Croix: How do you know about...I mean, I don't know what you're talking about.

You are so lucky your parents aren't home...they're not, right?

Croix: How should I know?


Jamaica: Salmon...will you marry me?



Salmon: Of course!




Bermuda: Yeah, so Mom and Dad just re-decorated my room. Come on, I think I have a much better look for you...I just borrowed some of my brother's stuff. He won't mind.

As long as you stay outside the closet, young lady...



Bermuda: Isn't that better?

Ezekiel: Yeah, I guess so. 


Aruba: So, I was thinking about the wedding...

Trout: Yeah...

Aruba: You know, instead of spending all that money...why don't we both just do it at the park, you and me, Jamaica and Salmon?

Trout: Eh, I guess that would be ok. With all the kids in my family we've got enough weddings coming anyway. And after that whole Paragons fiasco, I'm not really into getting dressed up, you know?














So I guess you're both out on your own now, right?

Aruba: I guess so. 

And I can't help but notice your parents are still nowhere to be seen?

Aruba: They're here somewhere-they came to the park with us.

Well, let me know if you find them. I've got to be moving on. I'll see you guys next round!




A Message From The Mysterious Voice: So, I didn't intend to ignore Trinidad and Darlene for this entire week...but trying to set up 4 new couples at once kind of took all my attention. I really didn't want to set the two sets of twins up with each other, but that's just kind of how it happened. 


No comments:

Post a Comment