Friday, May 8, 2015

Hannon 1: Round 5




Last round, Aiden Hannon continued to adjust to high school and deepen his relationship with Alyssa Flenderson. Meanwhile, his aunt Stephenie found it difficult to adjust to being an elder and the physical limitations that came along with it. By the end of the week, Aiden had graduated from high school and become a young adult.


Looks like it's a big day around here!

Erica: Yes, it is...It's my little boy's wedding day.

Aiden: Mom, you promised you weren't going to get all weepy...

Where's Alyssa?

Erica: She's getting ready downstairs.


Alyssa: Aiden, do you really think you should be woodworking in your tux?

Aiden: It's fine, I'm being really careful. I promise. I just want to get this last barstool done before the ceremony. You just go upstairs and get your dress on.


I guess we're doing the wedding here...

Aiden: Yeah, a $1,000 wedding party just isn't in the cards right now.








Aww, they are such a cute couple.


Whoa, ok...time for the mysterious voice to leave the room. You guys really need to start warning me about that...


Well that didn't take long.


Aiden: So, now that we're having a kid...we should probably get jobs.

You know, most people do these things in the opposite order...


Ok, I guess that makes sense with Aiden's mixology aspiration...



This is a little more out of left field.

Alyssa: I want to have a lot of money. Doctors make a lot of money, right?

Well, I suppose the higher-up ones do...


Stephenie: Are you sure about working in a hospital in your condition, dear? What if you catch something?

Alyssa: Well then I'll already be at the hospital...problem solved.


Alyssa: Wanna come, mysterious voice?

Sure. It can't be any stranger than the science lab.


Alyssa: Hi there...how are you feeling?

Wow, Alyssa actually has a pretty good bedside manner.


Hey, look who it is!

Blair: Oh, hi mysterious voice. (cough)

Alyssa: You know her too, huh?


Alyssa: Now just relax...this won't hurt a bit...

Blair: You don't have to take like, X-rays or anything, right?

Alyssa: No...

Blair: Phew! Good.


What are you doing?

Aiden: I'm upgrading the fridge. This thing is awful.

Maybe you should unplug it first?


Uh-oh...I guess I should have known this was coming.


Ugh, not you again...





Goodbye, Stephenie...


I'm sorry, Erica...

Erica: We were just starting to get along!


One life ends, another begins, I guess.


Don't you want to go to the hospital?

Alyssa: No...since I work there that would just be weird. I'm fine having the baby here.


Alyssa: It's coming!


It's a boy!


Alyssa: Meet baby Marlin!

Cute...


Looks like Aiden's got two things to be happy about today.


Man, you're back on your feet quickly...

Alyssa: Well, I have to be. Open wide, sweetie...hmm...

Madison: What?

Alyssa: Your temperature's a little off...let me just feel your forehead...

Madison: No! You might rub my makeup off.

Alyssa: Makeup? Kids these days...


Congratulations, Alyssa!

Alyssa: Thanks!


Wow, that was fast...


Happy birthday, dear Marlin...


Aww, you look just like your Dad...

Marlin: Um...thanks?

Have you picked an aspiration?


Marlin: I want to be strong!

Great, rambunctious scamp it is. Now, let's see about getting you a bed...


Well, I guess now's as good a time as any for me to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round!





A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Yup, we've reached another one of the elder death rounds. Get ready for a lot go appearances by Grimmy. Is it just me, or are the Sims lifespans much shorter in TS4? For comparison's sake, I just went back and checked Tranquility Bay; the first founding adult there didn't die until round 8! Granted, TS2 didn't have separate YA and Adult stages outside of university, so maybe it makes sense if you think of it as them starting off halfway through TS2's adult stage. We'll see when the founding young adults start dying. Other than that, I really had fun with the hospital career too. Alyssa's one of my favorites, so it was nice to be able to spend more time focusing on her. I love that other Sims from the neighborhood show up as patients instead of just townies; it was so cute when she was treating Madison and Blair. (And no, she hasn't progressed far enough yet to find out that they are aliens.)

No comments:

Post a Comment