Thursday, August 2, 2018

Howard 2: Round 17





We've finally reached the first of two new households this round! This one belongs to Sadness Howard and her new husband Cyrus Aiken.


Hey, guys...

Sadness: Oh, hey mysterious voice. It's about time you got here...

Looks like you've finally finished the place since I took your holiday picture.

Cyrus: Yeah, took long enough...

Um...so I take it you haven't unpacked your summer clothes yet?

Cyrus: She's got a point...you know, getting too hot can be dangerous...


That was a terrible line, Cyrus, but it seems to have worked...


Cyrus: What's wrong?

Sadness: Oh, nothing...just not feeling hungry this morning.

Cyrus: I thought this was your favorite...are you sure you're alright?


I'd say she's more than alright.


Cyrus: A baby? Really? Wow, that's...

Sadness: What?

Cyrus: How much do you think a baby costs?


Enough that getting a job would be a good idea...


Never took you for a gardener.

Cyrus: Well, I figured it's something I can do around the house if I need to. Plus, it always seems to be warmer here so we might as well take advantage of it.


Oh, hey Riley...

Sadness: Can you believe it? I'm almost a mom!

Given that Riley already has 2 kids I don't think she'll find it that surprising...


Hope: Remember, I get to be the fun aunt...

I'm pretty sure you're going to be the only aunt, Hope...

Hope: What about Cindy?

...Oh, right. I always forget they're related...


Nice going, Cyrus...

Cyrus: Thanks...


And just in time, too. It's baby time!


So I take it we're not going to the hospital?

Sadness: No...time...


It's a girl! Welcome, Kiwi!


Aww, she's cute...hey, where's Cyrus?

Sadness: He got a little squeamish during the birth...

Yeah, those sparkles will do that I guess...hey, Cyrus, it's over now. Come meet your daughter!


Cyrus: Huh...

What?

Cyrus: I thought I'd be able to see who she looked like...

Well she's just a baby, Cyrus...I don't think she looks like anyone yet.


But I guess we'll find out soon!


Happy birthday, dear Kiwi...


Phew! An easy trait...


Huh...that's an interesting outfit...but maybe the knit hat isn't the best idea for summer?


That's better...and she looks so much like her mom. I guess there's Cyrus's answer.


Looks like it's time for play group...


...And it's raining. Looks like Kiwi doesn't seem to care, though. Time for Play Group 2.0 to start meeting each other...


Um, Han? What are you doing?

Han: What? I figured I'd get a shower in...


You know, maybe it's time we called it quits for today...


Cyrus: And they lived happily ever after. The End.

Kiwi: (cough)

Cyrus: You feeling ok?

Kiwi: Feel yucky...

Yeah, that tends to happen when you play outside in the rain all day...


Well, that's one way to treat a cough...but it looks like it's just about time for me to be moving on. I'll see you guys next round!




A Message From the Mysterious Voice: We've finally hit the new houses! (And we've finally got some new toddlers!) I figured it would make sense to try out the gardening career in Oasis Springs. Cyrus is actually pretty good at it. And Kiwi is just adorable. I was originally planning to only have these guys have one child, but we may need to have their genes mis xome more.

No comments:

Post a Comment