Monday, March 23, 2015

Round 2 Scorecard

We've made it to the end of another round! I've decided to add something new to these scorecards that I don't do in Tranquility Bay. In addition to keeping track of Sims added by birth, marriage and moving in, I'll be adding an "In Memoriam" section to keep track of how many Sims died in each round. This isn't really necessary as far as the Prosperity rules are concerned, but with how many times Grimmy showed up this round I thought it would be a nice touch. Also, huge thanks to the user "puremorphin" on Mod the Sims 2 for making the TS4 icons pack and thus allowing me to make these a little more visually appealing.


Sims Added by Birth:



Joy Howard-Hinton

Confusion Howard-Campos

Sabrina Flenderson

Sims Added by Marriage/Move In:



Reginald ??? (Moved into Palmer 1)

Finley ??? (Moved into Palmer 1)

(Yes, I forgot to write down their last names.)

In Memoriam:



Larry Hannon-Old Age

Randy Hannon-Old Age

Carl Bernard-Old Age

Judith Bernard-Old Age

Roger Bernard-Old Age

Gerald Palmer-Old Age

Betty Palmer-Old Age

Dorothy Flenderson-Old Age


New Naming Themes:



Howard 1: Emotions

Flenderson 1: Pokemon Gym Leaders 

And that wraps up Round 2! I'm going to be holding off on starting Round 3 until after Get to Work is released. Until then, I've got some catching up in Tranquility Bay to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment