Monday, June 5, 2017

Palmer 6: Round 15


Next up on the new house parade is the home of Jessie Palmer and Planet Kauker. Jessie is the eldest daughter of Marlin and Blair, while Planet is the middle child of Arielle and Cirrus.
 

Hi, guys!

Jessie: Have a good day...

Wait, you're out of here already? I just got here...

Planet: Sorry, but I work on Sundays. And it's not like we can really afford to take days off right now. 
 

Jessie: How was your day?

Planet: Eh, alright, I guess...I already hate this schedule, though. We only have an hour before you have to go to work.

Jessie: Well, then we better make the most of that one hour then...
 

 Well, this isn't exactly what I had in mind...
 

Yup, right on schedule...
 

Jessie: Guess what?

Planet: You talked the restaurant into letting you work the day shift?

Jessie: No...I'm going to have a baby!

Planet: Are...are you serious?

Jessie: Uh-huh! I have to go call Riley and tell her!
 

Looks like she wants to see the evidence for herself...
 

 Riley: I can't believe it! My big sister's having a baby!

Jessie: I can't believe my little sister has a baby already...where is Nestle, anyway?

Riley: She's upstairs...you should go up and see her. I'm sure she'd love to meet her aunt Jessie.
 

Jessie: Hi there....it's me, Aunt Jessie... you're such a pretty baby...
 

Nice job, Planet.

Planet: Thanks....hey, what smells so good?

Don't ask me, I'm a disembodied voice. I can't smell anything.
 

You're baking cookies?

Jessie: It must be the maternal instincts kicking in...I think my hormones are going nuts. When I went to visit Riley I could barely put Nestle down.
 

 Well if that's you with an infant I'm kind of afraid to see you with Galaxy's toddlers...
 

Galaxy: So congrats on the baby, little brother.

Planet: Thanks.

Galaxy: The girls are already excited about their new little cousins...they've been asking all day when Aunt Jessie and the baby are coming...
 

Jessie: Hi, Libra...Do you have a hug for Aunt Jessie?

Shouldn't they be in bed by now?


Planet: Hey, I wanted to thank you for the books, by the way.

Leanna: Oh, no problem. Galaxy just sort of found them around his office.

Planet: Yeah, I know. You'd think we would have published those before now...it sure would have helped my mom out when we were little.


Jessie: Well hi there, Gemini...

Leanna: Gemini, can you say hello to Aunt Jessie?

Gemini: Where's the baby?

Jessie: It's still in my tummy, but it should be here very soon...
 

Man, you weren't kidding...Alright, let's get this kid out of you...
 

Doctor: Has everything been normal during the pregnancy?

Jessie: I guess so...this is my first one.

Doctor: All right, why don't you just lie down and this will all be over in a second...
 

It's a boy! Welcome, Harbor!
 

...And it's another boy! Welcome, Moat!
 

I guess we know now what all those hormones were about, huh?

Jessie: I guess so...
 

Jessie: Alright, Harbor, if you could just be quiet for a little bit while I go feed your brother...

I think they might be a bit too young to reason with yet, Jessie.

Jessie: I just wish I didn't have to go back to work tonight. Planet and I are still on opposite schedules, so he'll be alone with both of them.

I'm sure he can handle it.
 

Jessie: Now, are you sure you'll be alright by yourself with them? We can still hire the nanny...

Planet: We'll be fine, Jessie. Besides, it will be good for us to have some male bonding time.

Jessie: Male bonding time? Planet, they're infants. What are you going to do, take them fishing?
 

So how's that male bonding time going so far?

Planet: Well, that depends...I think they're both bonding by trying to wear me out. I just hope I can get them to sleep before Jessie gets home... 
 

Hey, nice going...but it looks like Planet's out of time!
 

Planet: Whew!

They're both asleep?

Planet: Yes, finally...

Don't worry, I'll tell Jessie they were asleep the whole time.

Planet: Thanks, but I think I just heard her collapse into bed herself.
 

Well, I'll let you two enjoy the quiet while it lasts. Now I've got to be moving on. I'll see you guys next round.
 

A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Yup, another set of twins! I didn't influence this one at all-no massages, no lot traits, nothing-so I was genuinely surprised. Jessie and Planet really do work on opposite schedules, so they barely saw each other throughout the week. I've also noticed that since I installed Parenthood my Sims get a lot more calls and texts from family members asking them to come over. It was nice to let Jessie meet her nieces, though. Two more lots left in round 15!


No comments:

Post a Comment