Thursday, July 23, 2015

Flenderson 1: Round 5


Last round, twins Alyssa and Ryan Flenderson graduated high school and worked at finding their true loves. Meanwhile, Michelle joined her husband William in old age and continued to advance in the culinary career, while William improved his musical abilities. Youngest daughter Sabrina also grew from a child to a teen.


Hi, guys!

Sabrina: How did you find us here?

I'm the mysterious voice. I can find you anywhere.


What are you doing here, anyway?

Sabrina: Trying to find new crystals. I've pretty much picked the rocks by my house clean.


Sabrina: Ew! I can't believe she posted that.

Joy: Who does she think she is?


You're taking up gardening too?

Sabrina: Ugh, I'm not really thrilled with the idea. But Noah planted these stupid apple trees in front of our house, and Mom and Dad are having a really hard time taking care of them.


Oh, right. Mom and Dad. What are you two up to?


William: We're throwing a dinner party!

Why?

Michelle: It's something I've always wanted to do. And seeing as how 3 of our children now live in other places, it seemed like a good idea to invite them all over.

And you're all going to eat at the island in the kitchen?


William: Nope! Check out our new dining room!

Ryan: I don't see why they couldn't have made your old room into the dining room.

You did notice that both rooms were emptied, right?


Noah: I can't believe how big you are!

Well, you did move out when she was barely older than a baby...


You sure have been cooking a lot, Michelle.

Michelle: I'm trying to get experience for work. But the leftovers don't hurt things, either, I guess.


Man, Sabrina is getting around. 

Sabrina: Hi, Mrs. Howard. Is Confusion home?


Confusion: Oh...hi Sabrina.


Looks like these two are getting along quite well.


Uh-oh...


Wow, I wasn't expecting this quite so soon...


Sabrina: Please don't take him!

I'm sorry, Sabrina...it's just your Dad's time. 


Michelle: It will be ok, honey. I promise.


Um...are you sure about that one, Michelle?





At least Sabrina is still at school...


Um...hi Sabrina. There's...something I have to tell you...

Sabrina: What happened now?

Um...well...


Sabrina: My mom died too?

Well, they were about the same age...

Sabrina: So...I'm an orphan?

Yeah....yeah I guess you are.


Sabrina: Hi, Confusion? Yeah, um...so...my mom died this afternoon too. I don't know, they were just, old I guess. I don't know...like, how am I supposed to live here alone? I'm still in high school!


Man, this week got depressing really fast...


Confusion: Hey, Sabrina...um, my mom said that it would be ok if you wanted to come stay with us until we graduate.

Sabrina: ...Um...thanks, but...no.

No?

Sabrina: Graduation isn't that far away. And I kind of want to stay in my own house.

Confusion: Well...ok...but we're just a phone call away if you need anything....


Are you sure about this, Sabrina?

Sabrina: Yes, I'm sure. I've already lost my mom and dad. I don't want to lose my home, too.

Well, ok...Look, I've got to head to the next house now. Hang in there, and I'll be back next round, ok?

Sabrina: (sigh) Ok...



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Well, that was certainly a downer, huh? Lesson learned. If TS4 Sims have a child in their "adult" stage as opposed to "young adult", chances are very good that they will not live to see that child reach adulthood. I considered moving Sabrina in with one of her siblings or with Confusion's family, but that would throw off the aging. I also don't want to lose the household by leaving her in one of those houses permanently. 


No comments:

Post a Comment