Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hannon 1: Round 7


Last round, Alyssa ended up giving birth to twin boys, Salmon and Trout, who joined their older son Marlin. Meanwhile, Aiden continued to progress in the culinary field while Alyssa worked at the local hospital. By the end of the week, Alyssa was pregnant again with the couple's 4th child.


Aiden: Oh, thank goodness you're here! Alyssa's about to have the baby!

I know. I've been getting that message at every other house since I left you guys. 


Ok, let's go...


Doctor: So how are things with you, Alyssa?

Is this really the best time for workplace chatter?


Another boy?


Aiden: Should...he look like that?

Alyssa: Yes, dear.


So one more grandson for you, huh?

Erica: Maybe having boys just runs in our family.


Alyssa: Guess what? You have another little brother!

Marlin: Awesome!


Alyssa: I can't believe we have 4 sons...

Aiden: Yeah...um...you know how we talked about this being our last?

Alyssa: (sigh) Aiden...

Aiden: Look, let's just try one more time. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work...


Ok, ok...let the mysterious voice get out of the room first!


Aw, Erica, what's wrong?

Erica: I was just thinking about my dad, that's all. He would have loved to meet the boys.

I know...


Salmon: Grandma! Can you pretend to be a space monster?

Erica: Um...sure, I guess...


I guess that one try worked?

Alyssa: Yup!


Alyssa: Get ready to have 5 kids!

Aiden: Wow...5 kids...


What are you doing?

Erica: Well, ever since Alyssa found out she was pregnant again she's been on a health kick. I'm giving this yoga thing a try.

How's it going?

Erica: Ow...not well. Bodies as old as mine aren't meant to bend this way.


What's wrong, Trout?

Trout: I didn't even want one little brother! And now I'm going to have two!

Well, you might have a little sister....

Trout: That's even worse!


Um...are you ok?

Alyssa: I think so. I probably just picked something up at the hospital. It's nothing a little homemade juice can't fix.

I don't think that juice is going to work for that...


Looks like Aiden's progressing in the culinary field...though, I have to wonder why one is promoted to "Mixologist" before actually joining the "Mixology" branch...


It's been a rough week for you, huh?

Erica: I just can't seem to stop thinking about him...and Stephenie, too.

You guys have lost a lot of people on this lot, that's for sure.


Marlin: Mysterious voice...when is Mom going to have the baby?

Soon...but why are you so anxious for another sibling?

Marlin: I'm just hoping that after she has the baby she won't be so obsessed with health food.


Looks like it's time for a birthday in the meantime, though.


Ok...you can play outside alone, I guess...


Man, what is with these kids and hats?


Nice job considering you're about to pop.

Alyssa: I know...


Are you two doing your homework by the pool?

Salmon: Why not?

Just try not to drop it in the water, ok?


Um...do you not notice the levitating table?

Aiden: I'm supposed to be focusing my own mind...I can't pay attention to that.

Ok....but I think that's something you may want to take a look at.


Ok, let's do this one more time...


Doctor: So...what do you think about that new vending machine in the lounge?

Again...not a good time for the workplace gossip...


Finally! A girl!


So you finally got a granddaughter too...

Erica: Yup. But we need to start some renovations and add another room for her...maybe it's time to add an upstairs too...


Huh...



You don't look too under the weather to me...

Trout: Yeah, I took a nap and I feel better now.

Uh-huh...


What are you so happy about?


Ah, I see.


How does it feel to be on the other side?

Alyssa: Well, I don't exactly know what I'm doing yet...

Patient: What?

Alyssa: Did I say that out loud?


Hmm...let's go with Author...


Congratulations, Erica.




Man, birthdays all around. Let's do the baby first...


Happy birthday, dear Tetra...


Well, we'll have to lose the sunglasses....

Tetra: Aw, why?

Ok, you can leave them on with your swimsuit.

Tetra: Ok....



A loner and a social butterfly? Something tells me Tetra's going to be very conflicted...



What kind of cake is that?

Marlin: Sugar-free coconut...

Sounds delicious...Happy Birthday, dear Marlin...


Not bad...what do you want your first grown up aspiration to be?


Marlin: I want to be a mixologist like Dad.

Ok...very do-able.



Aiden: Ow...

What's wrong?

Aiden: My muscles are so sore...yoga's harder than it looks!


Salmon: Dad? Why are you cooking in the middle of the night?

Aiden: Shh...your mom is making another one of her healthy cakes for my birthday...but I'm making us some good stuff to eat after.

Your birthday?



Ah, I see.


Happy birthday, dear Aiden...


And you look exactly the same...


Ok, well, these guys seem to have set up a pretty good child farm here...I wonder how Alyssa's managing it...


You know, suddenly the wellness kick makes a lot more sense. I'll see you guys next round!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And Sims 4 Spa Day comes to Tranquility Creek. I have to say, with the possible exception of Luxury Party Stuff, I've really loved all of the packs for TS4 so far.  The wellness skill is actually a lot of fun. Sims did yoga in TS2 as well, but it was much more goofy. And I love that Alyssa unlocked "healthy" recipes as she leveled up too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment