Saturday, July 25, 2015

Flenderson 1: Round 6


Last round was a tragic one for the Flenderson household. It started off well enough, with parents William and Michelle holding a dinner party to reunite their 4 children. However, the happiness was short lived when William died of old age. He was followed by Michelle soon after, leaving poor teenage Sabrina orphaned and alone. 


Hi, Sabrina!

Sabrina: Oh, hi mysterious voice...

You seem unusually chipper...


Sabrina: Oh, sure...life is great...

Are you sure you don't want to go move in with Confusion? Or one of your siblings?

Sabrina: No! I'm going to do this! I'm going to graduate on my own. I don't know how, but I'm going to do it!


Confusion: How are you doing?

Sabrina: I'm fine, Confusion. I promise.

Confusion: Do you mind if I just do a couple chores? For me?

Sabrina: Ugh, if you have to...


It's so nice of you to stop over, Confusion.

Confusion: Believe me-if moving in with Sabrina while she's still in high school wouldn't be creepy I would be living here already. Living with Joy and Cason is getting old.


Hey, look! Alyssa stopped by too.

Alyssa: I hope you know that if we didn't have so many little ones we'd have you move in in a heartbeat.

Sabrina: Of course...can I feel the baby?


Alyssa: It's any day now.

Sabrina: Do you think this one will be your last?

Alyssa: I hope so. I'm kind of over this pregnancy thing.


Sabrina: Why did you both have to die? It's not fair!

I know, honey.

Sabrina: Why didn't you do something?

There's nothing I can do about old age death...

Sabrina: What kind of narrator are you, anyway?


You're taking up woodworking?

Sabrina: Yup. Painting's not really getting me anywhere, and right now I actually need the handiness skill more than the money. Stuff is breaking left and right around here.



Just in the nick of time, she got that A!

Sabrina: I can't believe I actually did it!


Look at that! You made your own birthday cake.

Sabrina: I was trying not to call attention to how sad this is...

Oh, sorry.


Happy birthday, dear Sabrina...


Well, I don't think I've seen any teenager happier to grow up.


Bookworm, huh?

Sabrina: Well it's not like I've had much to do for fun except read.


Bagels?

Sabrina: I know! Confusion is coming over today and I want to seem like I have my stuff together.


Confusion: Wow! I'm so proud of you! You actually did it...

Sabrina: And now that I'm out of school...





Finally!


So are you surprised how well she did on her own?

Confusion: Well, not surprised. But I'm glad that I can help her out now, too.

So am I. I have to head out now, but I'll see you guys next round.


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Well, she did it. I've never played with a Sim teen living on their own before; it was actually pretty interesting trying to find ways to have Sabrina make money. Granted, TS4 has a lot of options for "non-traditional" incomes, but all of them require a high skill level to bring in a decent amount of money. Confusion did stop by all on his own and take out the trash on the first day-it was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment