Friday, December 14, 2018

Flenderson 3: Round 18



At long, long last we come to the final lot of round 18-and it's a new one! This house belongs to Erica  Flenderson and Thistle Palmer, who share the honor of being the first couple to meet in toddlerhood. Erica is the oldest daughter of Misty and Aldo, and Thistle is the middle son of Azalea and Silas. 


Hey, guys! How are you liking the place?

Erica: Oh, it's great...I think we should go check out the bedroom again, though...

Thistle: Huh?


Thistle: Oh....I get it...

Yeah, so do I. Let me just go busy myself elsewhere.


Thistle: Hey, everybody! It's me, Thistle! You know, the second ever toddler? Well, not so much anymore...

Oh, great...another one of these video things...

Thistle: Don't mind the mysterious voice...she's here this week too because we just moved into our brand new house! 

I'm going to go check on Erica...


Well then...



Thistle: Hey, look...it's the first ever toddler...yeah, that's right. We got married!

Erica: Honey, I've got something to tell you...


Erica: We're going to have a baby!

Thistle: A...a...what?

Erica: A baby!

Thistle, turn off the camera and hug her!


Erica: Thistle, are you sure about this whole video thing? I mean, how much money can you honestly make...

Wait a minute. This video thing is going to be your job?

Thistle: It's going to be both of our jobs. Look, we can do this, ok? Think about how many people were amazed at your parents' wedding that you were like, a functional person. People will watch us!

Erica: If you say so...


Erica: Hey, Erica here! So, it's my 3rd trimester and things are starting to get a little bit uncomfortable...definitely ready for this little nugget to arrive...


Well that's good, because the little nugget's almost here.


Receptionist: Hey, I saw you two on SimStation...you're Erica, right?

Erica: Yeah, um, actually...about that...

Receptionist: Wait...are you here to have the baby? This is so exciting...ok, go down the hall and to the left...

Thistle: Honey, wait...

'

(sigh) That cannot be allowed...


Seriously? They let a drone in the OR?


Forest: All right...just relax...

Yeah, you know...smile for the camera...


It's a girl! Welcome, Dasani!


Well, I guess it's not that odd to want to capture a birth...


Or the child's entire first life stage...


Thistle: Didn't you just work out this morning?

Erica: Did you see what I looked like in that last vlog? Awful! I can't believe you never let me look at the raw footage before!

Thistle: Hey, I think you looked fine. Besides, my sister's coming over in a bit to meet the baby...

Erica: Ok, ok. I'll get off. Which sister, by the way?

Thistle: Daisy...


Hey, Daisy...

Daisy: Hey...so, I've been watching your little show. It's pretty entertaining...but do you really make enough money to take care of a baby?

Thistle: More than I would in a normal job, that's for sure.

Erica: I know it sounds unusual, but it's really working. Plus, I get to be home with Dasani...


Well, hopefully the two of you can make time for a date night...


Although you already seem to be all over that.


Ok, fire up the drone...it's toddler time.


Happy birthday, dear Dasani...


We've lucked out with the toddler traits this round...


Although not with the odd accessories. I guess her hair is a surprise...


And she got her dad's blonde hair! 


And the filming begins...

Erica: And what number is this?

Dasani: 4!

Erica: Very good...you're so smart! Want to go read a story on set?

...On set?

Erica: We sort of spruced up our video room a bit...



I see...well I'm sure story time with Dasani will be a massive hit. But now, I've got to be on my way back to the Hannon's for round 19. I'll see you all next round!


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Whew! And that's a wrap on round 18! This was the lot where I finally got a handle on how the whole video production thing works. It actually turned out to be pretty lucrative pretty fast, although it does take up a lot of time-hence why I have both Erica and Thistle doing it together. (And don't worry, once Dasani is old enough she'll be doing her own too.) And I'm just so happy that Erica and Thistle are finally married...don't worry, that picture of the two of them as toddlers is in their house. And yes, this will be the Flenderson: 3 house despite my game labeling it as "Palmer". (Notice Dasani's last name...)

Stand by for the scorecard...and a seasonal celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment