Thursday, April 30, 2015

Flenderson 1: Round 4


Last round, Michelle and William Flenderson continued to raise their three remaining children, Ryan, Alyssa, and Sabrina, after their eldest son Noah moved out on his own. Both progressed in their respective careers, while the twins grew from children into teenagers.


Don't tell me...

Alyssa: Aren't you going to do anything about this plumbing issue?

What do you want me to do about it?

Alyssa: Ugh! Aren't you like, the mayor or something?

Um...no...I'm just the narrator.


Wait, a birthday at the beginning of the week? What craziness is this?


Michelle: Ow!




And such an encouraging message, too...


Wow, that's actually sounding pretty good.

William: I know. I've started writing my own stuff now. Hopefully I'll be able to license some of it and make some extra money.


Looks like old age hasn't slowed Michelle down at work, at least.


And it looks like Sabrina's made a new friend.

Sabrina: You ever think about what it would be like to live on other planets?

Blair: No! Why would you ask me that?

Sabrina: Ok, ok...it was just a question...


Sabrina: Mommy! I got an A in school!

Michelle: You did? That's great, honey!


So you did. Nice job, Sabrina.


Oh, boy...more birthdays...





Looks like we're too late for Sabrina, though...I must have missed her birthday notice.


Wow, you're a very pretty young lady.

Sabrina: I know! 

What do you want to pick for your first grown-up aspiration?


Sabrina: I want to collect!

Ok, very do-able.





I guess those original songs paid off. Nice job, William....wait, do I smell smoke?


Uh-oh...


Alyssa: Ryan! Come help!


What were you cooking?

Alyssa: I was trying to bake a cake for us!

Why don't you leave the birthday cakes to your mom...


Happy birthday, dear Alyssa...


Not bad.





...and Ryan...


And Ryan looks much more excited than his sister...





And now that everybody's a young adult...


...we can finally solidify these romances!


Alyssa: Aiden, will you marry me?

Aiden: Did you even need to ask? You can come move in right away!

Wait, wait...you can move in at the end of the week.



Ryan: Addison, will you marry me?


Addison: Yes!!

Ryan: Great! Um...where do you want to move...

Don't you two worry. The mysterious voice will take care of that.


Aiden: I'll head home and start getting stuff set up for you to move in! I can't wait to tell my mom!

You do that, Aiden. And that seems like a good place to leave things for the week. I'll see everybody next round!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Not too eventful, I know. Honestly this week was just a lot of skilling and career tasks, which I didn't really feel the need to document. A fun surprise, though...when Alyssa set the stove on fire trying to make a cake, Ryan actually came and helped her put it out autonomously. That was actually kind of cool. And I can't believe all of the original adults are elders already. This challenge is going so fast...we're close to round 5 already. (Although, it only took me 4 months to get to round 5 of Tranquility Bay; maybe this one just feels faster.)

No comments:

Post a Comment