Sunday, December 20, 2015

Flenderson 1: Round 8


Last round, Sabrina and Confusion began their lives together as they entered young adulthood. With Sabrina spending the last of her teen years as an orphan, things were very touch and go with regard to money. Fortunately, Confusion's song-writing ability came into its' own, while Sabrina improved not only her music but her woodworking skill as well. Soon, Sabrina found herself pregnant with the couple's first son, Brock. By the end of the week, she was also pregnant with her second child.


Confusion: Where have you been?

Um...at other houses?

Confusion: The baby's almost here! We have to get to the hospital...now!




Ok, let's go...



Sabrina: Can we wait for my husband...he was right behind me...


Confusion: It's ok, I'm here! I'm here...whoa! I think I need to lay down. 

Now we know why he stayed in the waiting room last time.


Yeah, I guess we had to use that name eventually.


Brock: Mom, does the baby really have to stay in my room?

Sabrina: It's just for now, honey. We're still saving up to build the baby her own room.


And I guess the woodworking is helping with that?

Sabrina: It sure is. I know Confusion love his music, but this is much more lucrative.


Brock: Dad! The baby's crying again!


Confusion: I'm sorry the baby's keeping you up at night, son.

Brock: When is she going to get her own room?

Confusion: Soon. And remember, she won't be a baby forever.


I'll say...


Happy birthday, dear Misty...


Not bad...let's see which aspiration you chose.


Well, at least she and her brother have that in common.




What's wrong?

Confusion: I thought I saw a ghost!

Which one...er, I mean...there's no such thing.

Confusion: Are you sure? Because I could have sworn...

Shouldn't you be working on that song you're writing?



Misty: Ow! 

What happened?

Misty: One of it's teeth poked me in the eye. 

Why were you playing with that anyway?

Misty: It's Brock's. Everything in here is. I want my own toys.

Looks like this arrangement isn't any more fun for the little sister as it is for big brother.



At least the sleepless nights didn't affect his schoolwork much.


Congratulations, Confusion.

Confusion: Thanks.

How's the construction budget coming?

Confusion: It's almost there. We should be able to start soon.

Well, you may want to start before the kids get to high school...


Misty: Dad...Brock kicked me out of our room.

Confusion: I'm sure he'll let you back in in a little while. Just play outside for a bit.



Another promotion...that should help things.


Congratulations, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Thanks. I'm not sure how I did it, I've barely been practicing at all.


Aww, see? You guys do still love each other. 

Brock: I'm hugging her goodbye. Her new room is ready.

Really?

Misty: Yup. And Dad said we even had enough money left over to re-do the music room!


Looks like Confusion finally has his jam session buddy.

Confusion: Wow, Misty. You're starting to sound really good!


Joy: The place looks great! I can't believe how much you've done!

Sabrina: It's so great to see you.

I wish I could stay while you two catch up, but I've got to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round.


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Nothing too special here. Things are finally starting to fall into place for these guys on the financial front. Brock and Misty are really cute, but they really did start to get on each other's nerves sharing a room-especially with the violin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment