Thursday, December 31, 2015

Flenderson 1: Round 9



Last round, the Flenderson family expanded when Sabrina gave birth to her second child, Misty. Unfortunately for older brother Brock, the family's financial situation didn't allow them to add on another bedroom, and he found himself with a new roommate. 


And I guess this is the new room we were saving up for?

Misty: Yup! It's all mine!

Confusion: Do you like your new room?

Misty: I love it! I have my own drawing table and everything!


Brock: Hi, Mackerel. How's high school? What's it like?

Mackerel: It's ok...but I'm having a hard time finding a girlfriend.

Brock: Girlfriend?

Mackerel: Yeah...you better start looking around soon. You won't believe how hard it is to find a girl that likes you.

I think he's a little young to worry about that, Mackerel.

Mackerel: Yeah, for now...


Confusion: Hey, Joy...you know, I'd love to come over but I've got the kids. Sabrina's at work. Well, I guess I could bring them with me...


Brock: Dad...where are we going?

Confusion: We're going to see the house I grew up in and visit my cousin Joy.


Confusion: Joy! It's so great to see you! 

Joy: You too! The kids are so big now!


Confusion: This is the house I lived in when I was your age.

Brock: But Dad...what is there to do here?

Confusion: Why don't you go inside and see if you can find any pictures of me?



Misty: Hey, look....that little girl looks like Mommy!

Brock: That little girl is Mommy, silly. We have that same picture at our house.

Yup...Joy and your Mommy were best friends when they were little.


Misty: That's a funny picture, Daddy.

Confusion: Your Great Aunt Maura loved to take pictures. When Joy and I were little she would always do photo shoots with us and hang them everywhere in the house. Now come on...I think I saw some cookies in the kitchen...


Brock: This is so cool! Mommy never lets us eat cake for dinner!

Misty: Yeah...Dad, can we come back here again?

Confusion: Maybe another day, Misty. But we've got to get home soon before your mom gets back from work.


How's the collecting going?

Sabrina: Ugh, all I keep finding are these stupid little statues. I guess I could give them to Ryan or Noah...I don't know what they do with them but they always seem to be eager for them.


Nice job, Misty...


Brock: Well, check out what I did!

Nice...


Misty: Wait! I did that too!

I see the sibling rivalry is still strong with these two.



I guess you had a good day too.

Confusion: Yup, and it's about to get better.


Oh, I see. Happy birthday, dear Confusion...





Congratulations, Confusion.

Confusion: Thanks. 


Glad to see you're still finding time for your woodworking.

Sabrina: Yup. I'm starting to turn out some great stuff.


Wow, I guess so!


Hey, that piano is starting to sound pretty good.

Misty: Yeah, it's pretty fun too. Brock wants to start a music club after school.


The Young Musicians?

Brock: Yup. It's my new club. The only rule is nobody can be mean.

Sounds reasonable.


Huh?


Oops...sorry about missing your birthday.

Sabrina: Oh, it's not a big deal. 


Is this the first meeting of the young musicians?

Brock: Yup. Mom and Dad aren't home yet so they won't mind the noise.


Looks like it's a club meeting and a birthday party all in one.


Happy birthday, dear Brock...


Not bad. Have you picked a grown-up aspiration yet?


Brock: I want to have a really strong family.

Ok, very do-able. 


And I think I understand the other goal for the Young Musicians now...

Brock: Shh...


Misty: Dad? Can I go to the bluffs with Josiah?

Confusion: I'd better go with you...but sure.


Misty: Isn't this bonfire cool?

Just be careful...


Looks like the older kids tagged along too.

Brock: This is so lame...let's head over to the pond.

What does this have to do with music?

Brock: Um...inspiration?

Uh-huh...whatever you say. I've got to be moving on now, but I'll see you guys next round!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Happy New Year, everybody! I'm really enjoying the Get Together club system. At first I thought it would be a fun little novelty but you can really use it to your advantage in a lot of situations. For example, if you want your child Sims to practice their piano and violin skills but still make friends...form a music club. And as an added bonus, Brock now has a few options for girlfriends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment