Sunday, December 20, 2015

Palmer 2: Round 8




Last round, Ryan and Addison continued to raise their only daughter, Azalea, as she grew from a child to a teenager. Ryan continued to progress at the science lab, including a close encounter with the families cowplant, while Addison toiled in the garden.


Hi!

Azalea: (grunts) Mysterious voice, you're interrupting my workout!

Oh, sorry...


Addison: Just don't overdo it, honey. I don't want you to get hurt.

Azalea: Oh, Mom...the gym is perfectly safe.

Addison: I'm sure it is. But you still have a lot of time to get your aspiration.

Azalea: I'm just trying to get a head start. After all, you started yours when you were my age and you aren't even done yet.


Congratulations, Ryan.

Ryan: Thanks.


Looks like Addison finally finished her aspiration. Although, I am kind of confused as to why the reward trait for gardening makes her fireproof.



Huh, I guess that happened just in time.


Sorry I missed your birthday.

Addison: Oh, it's ok. I don't see why it's worth celebrating the fact I'm a slightly older adult.


Ryan: Isn't this great? We finally have a real dining room!

Azalea: Technically I think it's more like a dining nook...in the hallway.

Ryan: Close enough.

Azalea: Have you ever thought about moving the garden outside?

Ryan: Well, we have but the yard is taken up with something else...



Seriously? You still have that thing? At least fence it in!

Ryan: It's fine. I'm making sure to keep it fed!


Ryan: Stand back, everyone...

You know, I would protest but that hasn't been getting me anywhere. So yeah...go ahead and blast the stove.


Ryan: Oh, come on.

Great...now it's broken and on fire! That's so much better.

Ryan: Shut up, mysterious voice.


Ryan: Here you go...good plant. This is your food, not me. 



Ryan: Yes? Ok, sure thing. 

What was that?

Ryan: That was Noah. He's off today, but I guess he left something on that he wanted me to switch off. 

"Leaving something on" at the science lab? That sounds dangerous.

Ryan: Nah. It's just a satellite. What's the worst that could happen?


Congratulations, Ryan.

Ryan: Thanks.


Ryan: Huh? What's that light outside?

Ryan, don't...


Ryan: What the...


Uh-oh...


Ryan: Wow! That was a trip!

Not exactly the reaction I expected.


So...are you feeling ok?

Ryan: Yes.

No...stomach issues?

Ryan: No.

Are you sure?

Ryan: Yes! 

Ok, ok. Well, um...I'm going to be on my way, then. I'll see you next round.



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: I know, this house is really uneventful. I'm so glad Addison finally finished her aspiration-maybe I'm just having her plant the wrong stuff, but her garden isn't exactly the most lucrative thing in the world. As far as I can tell, Ryan is not pregnant-I noticed Finley and Noah holding their stomachs almost immediately after they got dropped off. So far, Ryan hasn't yet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment