Thursday, January 19, 2017

Bernard 1: Round 12



Last round, the younger set of Bernard twins Bermuda and Croix aged to young adult. Bermuda quickly had her boyfriend Ezekiel move in and join the family, but Croix found romance a bit more challenging. Meanwhile, Trinidad continued to support the family at the woodworking station while Darlene advanced in the science career.


Huh? But I...I mean, you haven't even done anything yet.

Trinidad: It's not what I did-it's what my kids did.



I see. I guess Jamaica having twins put him over the top.


Again with the closet? You guys are adults now-you don't have to sneak around anymore.

Bermuda: I know. But it's kind of our spot.


Right on cue...


Ezekiel: You're going to have a baby?

Bermuda: Uh-huh! Isn't it great?

Ezekiel: I...I have to go lie down.


Let's check in on the other relationship for awhile.


Glad to see you feeling better, Khloe.

Khloe: Huh? Oh, yeah. I had forgotten all about that.

Croix: I still don't know why you didn't tell me you were having surgery. I would have been there!



Huh?


Man, every time! Sorry, Darlene.

Darlene: Oh, it's alright.


Nice job, Ezekiel.

Ezekiel: Well, I need to start bringing home a bigger paycheck if I'm going to be a dad.

You can always support yourself by making wooden bathtubs like Bermuda's dad.


Congrats to you too, Croix.

Croix: Thanks.


All right, here we go. It's baby time!


Ezekiel: All right, we made it! You've got everything you need, right? We didn't forget anything?

Bermuda: Ezekiel, we'll be home this afternoon. What could we possibly need?


It's a girl! Welcome, Bahama!


Aww....


Bermuda: Come meet your new daughter!

Ezekiel: Um...ok, I wasn't sure if it was ok for me to come in yet.


Man, Khloe is all about the nightclub dates.


Croix: I can't say long. My sister had her baby today.

Khloe: She did? That's great! Boy or girl?

Croix: Girl. Her name's Bahama.


Aww, that's sweet.


Nice job...


Wait, what?


Looks like Khloe's joining the family too.


Croix: I'm so glad you're finally moved in.

Khloe: Me too. But I'm kind of sore from moving...maybe we could hit the hot tub?


Croix, are you wearing a t-shirt in the hot tub?

Croix: Yeah...why?

I don't think you really understand the purpose of the hot tub...


Although I guess you figured it out.


Croix: ...All right...this is fine. This is fine. We're going to be fine. After all, Bermuda just had a baby and she's just fine...


Taking up painting?

Bermuda: Well, my dad was able to support us by making bathtubs. Maybe I can support my family by paining lions.

Um...you might want to diversify your subject matter a bit.


Not you too...

Trinidad: It's just...with the kids both having babies...I just wish my mom and dad could be here to see it. That's all.


Luckily it doesn't look like we're going to have to rely on Bermuda's lion paintings for income around here.


Happy birthday, dear Bermuda...




Finally! Someone rolled creativity!


Not bad.

Bahama: Um...thanks?


Ezekiel: Good luck at school tomorrow, sweetie. I'm sure you'll do great!

Ezekiel: Thanks, Dad.


And it looks like we get one more piece of good news before we head out! I'll see all of you next round!


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Never a dull moment around this lot. Croix and Khloe are actually a cute couple. I was originally going to change her hair, as no one else in town has an unnatural hair color, but now I think I'll leave it the way it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment