Sunday, January 15, 2017

Flenderson 1: Round 10


Last round, Brock and Misty were introduced to their father's side of the family on a visit to his family home. Sabrina took up woodworking and became quite skilled at crafting furniture, despite still being in the show business career. And the kids started formed the "young musicians" club to make their daily instrument practice less of a chore.


Glad to see the music club is still going strong. You two are getting pretty good.


That goes for your mom, too. Congrats, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Thanks.


Looks like we're about to have two teenagers around here.


Sabrina: So, what kind of cake do you want for your birthday tonight?

Misty: Um...chocolate!

Sabrina: Ok. I'll have it ready by the time you get back from school. 

Misty: Is being a teenager fun?

Sabrina: Well, it wasn't for me. But I'm sure it will be for you. After all, your brother's doing pretty well, right?


I would say so. Who is this?

Brock: You know Isla. She's in our music club. She plays violin too.

Oh, right. Hi, Isla. Glad you could stop by for the party.


Happy birthday, dear Misty...


Not bad. Have you chosen an aspiration?


Misty: I want a ton of friends!

Ok, that's one we haven't done a lot.


Brock: And on the top level of the school, there's a giant swimming pool...

Misty: You're lying. There's no pool in the high school.

Brock: No, seriously there is. It's on the very top level...but you can only get there by one elevator. 


Nice job, Confusion.

Confusion: Thanks.


Taking up the guitar?

Brock: Yeah...now that most of us are in high school we decided we needed to diversify a bit.

Speaking of which, where's Misty?

Brock: Oh, she met someone at school today. She's hanging out with him this afternoon.


I see...who is this?

Misty: This is Aldo. He's in my math class.

Well, I'll just leave you two alone then.


Misty: That sounds great, but would you mind if Brock and Isla came along?

Susana: You're bringing your brother?

Misty: Is that weird?

As long as his girlfriend comes too, no it's not.


Brock: This stuff's pretty good.

Isla: Yeah, I guess. Where did your sister go? 

Brock: Her and Aldo are dancing, I think.


Glad to see Madison got a night out, too.


Misty: Hey, I ordered us all some fries. 

Brock: Great. I'm starved.

Well, I'm going to let you kids have a good time on your own. I'll see you guys next round. 



A Message from the Mysterious Voice: Short and sweet for this one. Misty and Brock are actually very close as siblings; having the music club helps with that. It's kind of sweet, especially after Sabrina was alone for so long.


No comments:

Post a Comment