Monday, January 16, 2017

Flenderson 1: Round 11


Last round, the Flendersons' daughter Misty became a teenager and started high school. Meanwhile, Brock found a steady girlfriend in Isla, a girl from his music club. Both parents continued to progress in the show business career. 


Hi, guys! What's up?

Sabrina: Oh, nothing.

Confusion: What's wrong?

Sabrina: I just can't believe both the kids are in high school, and dating. It went by so fast.

Confusion: I know. But think of it this way-we'll have so much more free time now.


Brock: Lunch sounds great!

Wait, a restaurant? Have you guys done that before?

Brock: No, we've only been dating for like a week.

Not what I meant.


Brock: Hey, Isla!

Isla: Hi! Oh good, you wore your nice outfit like I said.

Brock: Yes...I don't know why you had to pick the upscale restaurant. 


Isla: This is a really nice place. It almost feels too fancy for us.

Brock: Nah, you look fine.


Isla: Are you coloring on the placemat? That's so cute.

Keep her, Brock. It's not every girl that will find that endearing.


Brock: I had a really good time at dinner.

Isla: Me too.


And I guess these two are officially an item.


Congratulations, Sabrina.

Sabrina: Thanks.


How are you two doing?

Misty: Oh, just fine. Right, Aldo?

Aldo: I guess...



Alyssa: Hey there, little sis.

Sabrina: Oh...hi Alyssa.

Alyssa: Listen...I just wanted to come apologize.

Sabrina: Apologize? For what?

Alyssa: I've been doing some thinking recently. It happens when you get old. And I realized that I should have done more to help you when Mom and Dad died. You were just a teenager, and you were left here all alone...we all should have done more to help you. 

Sabrina: Well, I can't say I wasn't mad at the time. But that was a long time ago, Alyssa. My kids are teenagers now. And we're doing just fine.

Alyssa: The house looks great. You've done a great job.


Aldo: So, I was thinking...you know how your brother and his girlfriend went out and ate food?

Misty: Yeah...

Aldo: I think we should go out and eat food.

Misty: Ok.


Misty: So, do you come to this place a lot?

Aldo: Not really. But it was the place closest to your house.


Aldo: I had a really good time.

Misty: Me too...I think. But I've got to get home. It's my brother's birthday.


Ah, so it is.


Happy birthday, dear Brock...





A cheerful, creative romantic...


Happy birthday, dear Isla...





Nicely done, Confusion. You're really getting up there.


Brock: Isla...will you marry me?


Isla: Yes!


Looks like we've got another wedding to put together.





This park does make a really nice wedding venue. 





And as Brock moves out on his own, I have to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round! 


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And this is when Dine Out happened...you're going to see a lot of restaurants in the next few posts. I really like Dine Out, but eating at a restaurant just takes so long-kind of like in real life I guess. Anyway, Misty and Aldo really do get along better than it appears. And if I can get the timing right during their next week, they might be the first ones to have a toddler...who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment