Thursday, January 19, 2017

Bernard 2: Round 11


Last round, Salmon and Jamaica moved into their new home to begin their lives together. Jamaica continued pursuing her music, while Salmon chose the unexpected career of life of crime. By the end of the week, the couple had two sons, Luke and Han.


Well, I can see things are going great so far.

Luke: Why is he so loud?

Don't worry, Luke. It will get easier soon...


Or maybe not...


Jamaica: So, honey...I have something to tell you...

Salmon: Did the neighbors go out of town?

Jamaica: I'm going to ignore that...Salmon, I'm pregnant again!

Salmon: Really? So soon? I mean, it's great, but...it feels like Han was just born...


Not for much longer, though. Happy birthday, dear Han...


Oh, looks like we've got a promotion too. 


Nice going, Jamaica.

Jamaica: Thanks.


Not bad. How about an aspiration?


Rambunctious scamp, huh? Ok, that's do-able.


Oh, hey Trout.

Trout: Hey, what's up. Just stopping by to check up on things. I can't believe Jamaica's pregnant again. I hope you're ready.

Salmon: Oh, yeah. We're super ready. I'm just waiting for the opportunity to present itself and then I'm going to pull off the prefect crime. And then whoosh-straight to the top!

Trout: (sigh) Whatever you say...


Congratulations...I think. I'm not exactly sure what a Felonius Monk is...

Salmon: I'm not either, actually. They never really explained it to me.


Well, at least the extra money will help out, because we're about to meet baby number 3.


Salmon: Oh, someone left their wallet on the ground...hey, honey, I'll be...

Jamaica: Salmon, maybe you should wait to return the wallet until later? When I'm not in labor?

Salmon: What? No, I wasn't going to...

Receptionist: Can I help you two?



Doctor: Welcome back. 

Jamaica: Thanks...can we just get this part over with?


It's another boy! Welcome, Poe!


And it's a girl! Welcome, Leia!


Salmon: We have two?

Jamaica: We have two!

Well, technically you have four...


Luke: So, do I have a brother or a sister?

Jamaica: Um...yes!

Luke: But, which one do I have?

Jamaica: Both!


That onesie is never going to be more appropriate...


And he's a cute little guy as well.


Back to work already?

Jamaica: It's not like I have much of a choice. Salmon's "career" doesn't exactly rake it in.

Would you rather it did, considering where his money comes from?

Jamaica: You know, that's a good point.


Maybe you should think about hiring some help.

Jamaica: What are you talking about?

Well, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...have you considered hiring a nanny?

Jamaica: What's a nanny?

It's someone you pay to come over and take care of your kids.

Jamaica: That's a thing?


Apparently now it is. And good to know this is apparently a 24 hour dispatch service, too.


Nanny: Hey there, little guy. Where's your mom?

Luke: She's inside. Just follow the sound of crying babies.


Jamaica: So, you'll really watch them for awhile?

Nanny: Of course. That's what I'm here for.

Jamaica: Why did nobody tell us about you before now? This is the first full meal I've eaten in weeks!


Looks like the nanny actually did her job. Happy birthday, dear Poe...and Leia...





Poe: I want to have a lot of friends!

Ugh, fine...


And how about you, Leia?



Leia: I want to be strong!

Much easier.


Alright, well...now that we're finally free of babies around here, I think it's time for me to be on my way...I'll see all of you next round!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Looks like twins are genetic in TS4 too. This is actually the only lot I've hired the nanny on so far; I got used to not having them, I guess. At least they seem to be an improvement over the TS2 ones-she didn't set anything on fire and she actually fed the babies when they cried. With the toddler update I think I'll be utilizing them a lot more.


No comments:

Post a Comment