Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Palmer 2: Round 11


Last round, Azalea Palmer gave birth to her first child, Daisy. Meanwhile, Silas joined the garden club and found himself in an uneasy relationship with the club's leader Bjorn, though Daisy got along well with his son Lucas. Ryan continued to advance in the science career. 


I see the trend has caught on here too.

Daisy: Yeah. Everybody's into VoidCritters now.

Lucas: I'm not. I've never seen these before. My dad only lets me watch education shows. 

When he's not making you garden?

Lucas: Yeah. But these are really cool!

Daisy: I have some extra cards-do you want them?

Lucas: Really? Thanks!


Daisy: Dicoati is the best one!

Jesse: No way! Wind is like the worst type.

Forest: Wind types rule! I have like 7!

Moss: Forest, there are only 4 Wind types.

Forest: Well, I have two of some of them. I even have a Nimbus that's all shiny.

Daisy: There are shiny ones?


So, could it be that this monster is one of your VoidCritters?

Daisy: No, this monster is just a monster.


Addison: Ok, you're all set. No more monsters in here tonight...except the ones on your walls.


Daisy: Thanks, Grandma!


Azalea: No! Bad cowplant!

Man, I hope you guys get pets soon...a dog would be so much less deadly.


Daisy: Mom! Dad! The monster came back!

Silas: I thought your grandmother sprayed your room with the glitter water...

Azalea: Monster spray.

Silas: Yeah...whatever. Monster spray.

Daisy: Well it didn't work! It's back!


Happy birthday, dear Addison...





Lucas: So my dad took my Voidcritter cards.

Daisy: Why?

Lucas: He says that stuff like that is a bad influence. I'm not supposed to watch it or play with it.

Daisy: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you in trouble.

Lucas: It's ok. I still think they're cool.


Daisy: Sure, I can come over!

Buzz: Great!


Daisy: So what do you want to do?

Buzz: Eh, I don't know. My sisters are both inside, maybe they have some ideas. We just can't wake up my dad-he has to go to work later.


Nice going, Ryan. Sorry I haven't been able to go with you lately.

Ryan: Thanks. And it's ok. Not much new around the lab these days.


Daisy: So, my grandma says we're sort of related.

Merida: Really?

Eve: That can't be true.

Well...it depends on what you mean by related. Your grandpa and Daisy's great-grandma were married, but Daisy's grandma was born before then, and technically speaking your mom wasn't her great-grandma's daughter so...look, let's just say you're cousins and call it a day. 


Tagged along to another garden club meeting?

Daisy: Yup. You want to go fish? It's on the list of things it's ok to do.

Lucas: Sure! Hey, maybe we'll catch a Cyprin.

Another Voidcritter?

Daisy: Yeah. He's like a fish. Well, he is a fish. He can't do much.


Silas: Hi there, Bjorn. 

Bjorn: Well hello there, Silas. Glad you could join us on this lovely day.

Silas: Yeah, um...listen, I just want to apologize for Daisy getting Lucas into this voice critter thing...it's just that it seems all the kids are into it now and we didn't know that you...weren't.

Bjorn: I suppose it's alright. I think I managed to get Lucas back on track quickly enough. 


Lucas: So I found some more cards in the log behind my house. I hid them so my dad won't find them.

Bjorn shouldn't be so sure...


Well at least you guys seem to be having some fun.

Daisy: Yeah! I'm getting good at these!

Well, it's just about time for me to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round. 



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: I had actually forgotten how cute Daisy and Lucas were. Daisy shows up on almost every lot with a kid on it, so she has a lot of friends. Now that Addison is an elder I definitely have to downsize the garden on this lot-either that or Silas is going to be hosting a lot of the garden club meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment