Sunday, January 15, 2017

Bernard 2: Round 10





Before we wrap up round 10, we've got two new households to visit. The first belongs to Jamaica and Salmon Bernard. Both of them are one half of a set of twins, Salmon being from the Hannon household and Jamaica being from the original Bernard household.


Ok, first things first...wait, you're becoming a criminal?

Salmon: Yeah. 

Um, I can't say I support this..


Jamaica: Why would you want to become a criminal?

Salmon: I don't know. It's just, like, my calling. Besides, it's kind of romantic, don't you think? A criminal and a musician...

Jamaica: Is there any chance I can talk you out of this?

Salmon: No.


At least they have a way of reconciling their differences.


And right on cue...


Trout: So, what's this I hear about you choosing a life of crime?

Salmon: Not you too. Look, bro, you knew that's what I wanted to do.

Trout: Yeah, when you were a kid. Most people grow out of that, you know.


So, can I assume you chose a more traditional career?


Jamaica: Yes. 


Not that you'll be going in anytime soon. Let's head to the hospital.


Receptionist: Ok, dear, just head on back. Is anybody here with you?

Jamaica: Um, no...my husband is at work at...the lab.

Receptionist: The science lab at the edge of town?

Jamaica: No, um...the other one. It's very top-secret. Even I'm not allowed to know where it is.


Doctor: Ok, it will just be a few minutes...


It's a boy! Welcome, Luke.


Cute little guy.


Jamaica: Um, Salmon? Do you want to come meet your son?

Salmon: I met him already...I've had a long day.

Jamaica: You've had a long day?


And it looks like it won't be the last.


Jamaica: So, you're not upset?

Salmon: Why would I be upset? Luke's great, this kid will be great too. It's all great.


Jamaica: Oh, hi Charley.

Charley: So, how'd he take the news about the new one?

Jamaica: Surprisingly well, actually.

Charley: Lucky. I'm still scraping Nimbus off the ceiling.


Happy birthday dear Luke...


Not bad...


And finally, one who isn't a social butterfly!


Looks like things are going well on the work front, too.




Um, hi Trout. Where's Salmon?

Jamaica: Shh! He's asleep, right here. Trout's here to babysit while I head to the hospital.

Hospital?


Oh, I see.


Receptionist: Back alone again?

Jamaica: My husband is at home...

Receptionist: Sure he is, dear.


Hey, a different doctor! 


And we've got another boy. Welcome, Han.


Trout: Aw, he's so cute. Congrats, guys. I've got to get home...

And I'm actually going to follow you there. Good luck, guys. I'll see you next round. Hopefully Salmon will have come to his senses about his career choices before I get back.


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Ok, so we were almost done with Round 10. Salmon's stupid chief of mischief aspiration is what led to the criminal career choice. Besides the obvious drawback of being a life of crime, it also doesn't pay especially well. Thankfully Jamaica can license songs from her guitar, but unlike Sims who are writers there is a limit on how many songs can be out at once. Ok, one more...then we're done with round 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment