Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Palmer 1: Round 13



Last round, Madison and Stratus finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel when their set of triplets (Buzz, Merida, and Eve) finally grew to teenagers. By the end of the week, their older brother Nemo had grown to a young adult, and moved out on his own with his soon to be wife, Adrianna. Meanwhile Madison continued to advance in the astronaut career, while Stratus plugged along in the culinary track.


Hi, guys!

Merida: Oh, hi mysterious voice.

So what's on the agenda around here today?

Merida: We're having our first club meeting.

You guys joined a club?

Merida: Better. We started one.


The Dance Machines?

Merida: Yeah, catchy name, don't you think?

I guess so...but why are you guys starting a dancing club?

Merida: Well, we were all having a really hard time meeting new people. And we all kind of want to start dating soon...we just haven't been able to find anyone yet.

Yeah, the fact that you're related to about 3/4 of your neighbors isn't helping that search either.

Merida: No, it's really not. Is there anyone in this town that isn't our cousin?



So, who are all these people?

Merida: Um...

You have no idea, do you?

Merida: Well not yet...today's our first meeting. Plus, I know they're not related to us.

What, did you make them bring a genealogy report?


Don't you know these guys from school?

Eve: Erm...

Merida: They're kind of older than us. There weren't a lot of guys at school that wanted to join, so we opened it up to adults.

And your father is ok with that?

Merida: Sure...I think...

Ok, look, might I suggest an alternate arrangement?


Eve: But...none of us are musicians. 

Buzz is.

Merida: Ok, well, two of us aren't musicians.

Look, you two want to be comedians, right?

Eve: Yes.

And to do that, you have to be an entertainer, right?

Merida: Sure.

So, at the beginning, it might help for you guys to know some music too. I think this might be more helpful for you guys than dancing with random people you don't know.

Eve: I guess...some of the people in our other club are weird.

Merida: And I'm pretty sure all the girls we found are just straight up evil.

Eve: Alright, we'll give it a shot.


Susanna: Hi there!

Eve: Oh, hi Susanna.

Susanna: I'm so glad to have another place to practice! Ever since Brock and Misty...

Eve: Yeah, about that...I was thinking we could do the cake first?

Cake?


Oh, I see. Looks like the youngest musicians are growing up. Happy birthday dear Brett...


And I guess Brett time traveled back to the 70's? 


Now it's Josiah's turn...


At least he looks like he belongs in this decade.


Eve: You know, I've never really played the violin before...it was always kind of my brother's thing

Josiah: It's ok, I'll teach you...


Susanna: Your sisters are...quick learners.

Buzz: You don't have to lie. They sound awful.



You in there, Madison?

Madison: Ugh, yes! Remind me again why we're keeping this jungle in the front yard?

Because it brings in extra money.

Madison: Yes, but then it takes so much work to take care of that we have to hire someone.

Don't the triplets help out?

Madison: Sometimes. But between school and their clubs...although, I guess if I'm out here watering I can't hear the violin screeching from the basement. That's a silver lining. 



Decided to give the violins a rest for now?

Eve: Josiah taught me something new, so I'm teaching him something new.

I see.


You two seem to be really hitting it off!



Uh-oh...not again!


You ok, Stratus?

Stratus: I...I think so...

Alright, well, if anything starts to feel...off, please let me know.

Stratus: Off?

You know, in the stomach region?

Stratus: Why would my stomach feel off? I don't get motion sickness...

Not what I meant.


At least next time his wife can go after him! Nice job, Madison.

Madison: Thanks.


Where are you two headed?

Eve: We're just spending the evening at the park.


I see...you know, you two are really cute together.

Eve: Thanks.

But did you have to follow him into the bathroom to keep the flirting going?


And what are you two up to?

Buzz: Mom got us this new video game system....I don't know why, but it's awesome!

Maybe to stop all the noise-I mean, music-coming up through the floor?


And it looks like we get to end on a birthday...


And I see Stratus already got a pretty nice gift from his job.


Happy birthday, dear Stratus...





Stratus: Ow!

You ok?

Stratus: I think so...how does my back hurt all of a sudden? I just blew out candles on a cake!

Tell you what, you go upstairs and rest. I have to be moving on now anyway. I'll see you guys next round!


A Message From the Mysterious Voice: So, yeah, I had to do some social intervention on this lot. I initially planned to have the triplets make friends with some young adults, since there aren't a lot of teens they can date right now. I love GT's club system for this-it's such an easy way to choose who they meet. But man, are there a lot of mean and evil townies in my game, so I had to go to plan B which was aging up some townie children. Merida and Buzz have also been hitting it off with Brett and Susanna, respectively-I just didn't get any screenshots of them. And I can't believe Stratus is already an elder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment