Sunday, January 15, 2017

Hannon 1: Round 11



Last round was a busy one for the Hannon family. With eldest son Marlin moved out and 4 teenagers in the house, parenting became a new challenge for Aiden and Alyssa. The kids formed a romance club to help them in the dating game, but both Salmon and Trout ultimately ended up falling for the girls next door-literally. 


Hi there, Mackerel.

Mackerel: Oh, hi.

Who's your friend?

Mackerel: This is Christin. She's from our romance club.

I guess that romance club is a bit smaller these days, huh?

Mackerel: Yeah, it was kind of Salmon and Trout's thing.

Where's Mom and Dad?

Mackerel: Mom's at work, Dad's in the basement. Same as always.


Alyssa: Oh, my...um...it's ok. Everything's ok. I'm just going to get you some medicine and you'll be good as new, ok?

How's it going?

Alyssa: This just keeps getting more and more stressful. I swear, just when I think I've seen the strangest illness ever, another even stranger one comes in.


At least things are going well at home?

Alyssa: You know, you still haven't done anything about these stupid pipes...

I told you-there is nothing I can do about the pipes breaking...what part of "neighborhood narrator" don't you understand?


Uh-oh...


Alyssa: See? This is exactly what I meant! There's a collapsed alien on my waiting room floor.


Are you trained to perform surgery on an alien?

Alyssa: How different could it be?

Um, yeah....I'm going to go check on the kids.

Alyssa: Good idea. 


Tetra: Dude, why are you even doing your homework? Your birthday is today-you're not going to school anymore.

Mackerel: Oh, yeah...man, that's weird.


Happy birthday, dear Mackerel...


And you look...exactly the same.


A clumsy, snobby loner. An interesting combo.


And I guess it's a double birthday.


I guess I don't get to see what her traits are...


And I guess Mackerel's getting a jump on things by getting a job before he moves out.

Mackerel: What, I'm not just going to sit around here all week. Plus, I want to get as much programming practice as I can while I have all the nice stuff here.


And it's just emergency after emergency...


Man, it is a strange week around this hospital.


Alyssa: Um...ok, this certainly is unusual, but don't worry. Just come on back. 


Alyssa: Now, just relax...it's all going to be ok. The baby will be here before you know it.

Patient: Baby? Wait, what? I thought it was just gas...


Looks like the teenage years are finally over!


Happy birthday, dear Tetra...


Alyssa: (Yawn) Congratulations, honey!


Hmm...not sure how loner and family oriented are going to play out.


I guess operating on an alien and delivering a baby from a man paid off.


And I guess these two are officially an item now. Do I want to ask why Christin is wearing a towel?

Christin: I just got out of the pool.

Uh-huh...


And I guess we get one more birthday.


Happy birthday, dear Alyssa...


You ok?

Alyssa: Yes, I'm fine.


And I guess we end the week with Mackerel moving out on his own. I'll see all of you next round!



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And Round 11 begins! Or, began months ago and is just now being posted. I just now realized that Aiden didn't even appear in this round; I spent most of it at the hospital following Alyssa or trying to get the kids matched up. There are some times I really miss the TS2 gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment