Sunday, January 15, 2017

Flenderson 2: Round 10


Last round Rain, the youngest child of Noah and Jenifer Flenderson was learning to accept her unusual heritage. She found a boyfriend, Jase, and the two were soon married-although Jase may have been keeping a secret of his own. Meanwhile, Noah and Jenifer aged into elders. At the end of the week, Jase received some special visitors, leaving both him and Rain with child.


Rain: There you are!

What?

Rain: The...baby...is...coming!

Whose baby? Yours or Jase's?

Rain: Both!


I hope this place has a two for one deal...



I guess we're doing Rain first...


Welcome, Thunder!


Whoa!

Rain: What?

Nothing-I was just kind of expecting him to be the same shade as you. Let's go check on Jase...


Jase: I know this isn't something you probably see that often...

Doctor: Can't say that it is, but I suppose it works the same way.


And it looks like we've got one of each. Welcome, Lightning.


Jase: Wow...that came out of me?


Jase: She looks just like her mom!

Which is ironic because Rain is not technically her biological mom.


Doesn't seem to be making much of a difference, though.

Rain: For all intents and purposes, they're twins. We'll explain the rest when they're old enough.


Rain: So...Jase....I think we need to talk.

Jase: About what?

Rain: Well, I was looking at Thunder's skin...and it's weird. It's almost like it's a mix between my blue and another color...Jase, I'm going to ask you something and I need you to be completely honest.

Jase: (sigh). Let's go inside first...


I guess Jase was worried for nothing.


Rain: Why didn't you tell me?

Jase: I don't know. I kept meaning to bring it up but it never seemed to be the right time. And then I got abducted and that just made it even more complicated...

Rain: Who would have thought an alien would be abducted by aliens?

Jase: I guess my disguise was just that good.

Rain: Yeah, but...I don't want you to wear it anymore. I want the twins to know their real dad.

Jase: Yeah, me too.


Making a snack?

Rain: Jase and I decided to celebrate by having a movie night. We even bought a popcorn maker.


So, what movie are we watching?

Rain: Simder. It's a romantic comedy.

Jase: An awful romantic comedy. 

Rain: It's not that bad...ok, it is that bad.

Who's watching the twins?

Jase: Rain's dad. He opted out. Smart guy.


Must bring back some memories, huh?

Noah: It sure does. And I swear, before I die I'm going to find out the answer...

The answer to what?

Noah: To where she came from. To where Rain came from. That's why I've been doing so much extra research at work. I'm so close...I can feel it.


Jase: Ok, buddy. Daddy and Grandpa have to go to work...maybe you'll be a scientist too one day.


Looks like we're following Noah today.


Oh, hi Darlene.

Darlene: Ugh, that's right. I forgot that you could come to work too. Hey, Noah, I heard about the new grandkids. Congrats.

Noah: Thank you.

Darlene: Any pictures you can show us?

Noah: Um...you know, they're all on my phone in my locker. I'll make sure to show them to you later.


Garden Gnomes?

Noah: You know, I think this could be a good idea...


Do you really think you have time to hang out with a garden club?


Noah: Nope. And I don't have time to garden anymore either. The boys used to help with it, but since they moved out...

Ah, I see. If you have the meetings here...

Noah: Then it's like having a gardener for free.

You know, Jase is right. You are a smart guy.


Looks like it's birthday time for the twins!


Well, he looks about as alien as you can be. Did you pick your first aspiration?


Thunder: I want to be really strong!

Ok, motor it is!


What about you, Lightning?


Lightning: I want to be an artist!


Love the makeovers, guys.

Lighting: Thanks!

So, you guys have the whole day before you start school. What are you going to do?

Thunder: Mom rented a movie for us.

Another movie?


So what's this one?

Thunder: It's about kids that are space fighters!

Lightning: Mom, can we buy this movie? I want to watch it again!

I see the kids are less harsh critics than their dad.


Nice job, Jase.

Jase: Thanks.


Noah: So, what should we do to celebrate?

Jase: Celebrate?

Noah: Your promotion! You know, you and Rain should go out for the night. Jenifer and I can watch the kids.

Jase: Um...yeah, that sounds great, actually. 


Jase: So you two be good for Grandma and Grandpa, ok? And make sure to do your homework.

Thunder: Where are you and Mommy going?

Jase: You know...I'm not sure. I let your mother pick.


Jase: So, where are we off to?

Rain: Oh, I found this awesome bar...and guess what? 


Man, for all the repression and discrimination Rain talks about this place seems surprisingly accepting of aliens...


Rain: So, what are you going to invent first?

Jase: I'm not sure. What did your dad invent?

Rain: Ugh, don't remind me. It was this weird ray gun-it was supposed to make things nicer but all it did was set everything on fire. Whatever you do, don't make another one of those.


Rain: Now remember, if any of the other kids make fun of your skin, you just...

Lighting: But mom, the other kids don't make fun of me. Or Thunder. There's like 5 blue kids in the class.

Rain: Really?


Rain: But Dad, why did you have me wear makeup for so long if nobody was going to care anyway?

Noah: I had no way of knowing that! You and the Palmer twins were born at around the same time, and you were the first ones that looked...like you. For all we knew you would have been ran out of the school.


Nice job, Noah!

Noah: Thanks.


Jase: So, I've been meaning to ask you...what's that weird thing in the basement?

Noah: I snuck it home from work. I wanted to try out some...unauthorized modifications. I think I've almost got it...


Whoa! What the...

Noah: This is it! It worked!

What worked?

Noah: Well, here goes nothing...

Wait, are you sure this is safe...


Noah: Wow...

Where are we?

Noah: This is it! This is where she came from...I know it!

Doesn't seem like there's anybody around.

Noah: That's ok. I just...wanted to see it.


I guess we have to interrupt Noah's existential moment for a girls night out. 

Rain: Not quite. Jase is coming too.


Again with the movies?


I see this one didn't impress you either?

Jase: This one was worse.

Rain: Jase...

Jase: We had to leave our house for this one. It was worse.

Rain: Are there any movies that you do like?


Lightning: Ah! 

Jase: What? It's just an actor. There's no such thing as zombies, Lighting.

Yet, anyway...give it time.

Lighting: What?

Nothing...never mind. I should be on my way anyway. I'll see you guys next round. 



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: So, some things I learned when playing this lot. If two pregnant Sims go into labor at the same time, you cannot actually send them to the hospital to give birth together. (I know I wrote it as if they did, but in reality I had to send Rain first, then go back and send Jase.) Also, you can probably guess that this is the lot I played immediately after Movie Hangout Stuff happened. You're going to see the introduction of a lot of packs as these catch-up posts progress. Like I said, I've been sitting on them for awhile. I also regret not taking more shots of Noah on Sixam; he did interact with a  few of the locals but I didn't get any pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment