Sunday, January 15, 2017

Kauker 1: Round 10



Last round, Arielle and Cirrius moved into their new home. Arielle joined the tech guru career, while Cirrus went into the corporate world to supplement his painting. By the end of the week, the couple's first son, Galaxy, had joined the family.


And it looks like the second child will be joining them any day now.


So how are you guys doing?

Galaxy: Fine.

Cirrius: Just getting a quick game in before school.


Galaxy: Mom, when will the new baby get here?

Arielle: Soon, Galaxy. Very soon. At least I hope so.

Galaxy: What if it comes while I'm at school?

Arielle: Then you'll get to meet your brother or sister when you get home.


Arielle: Have a good day...

Galaxy: Promise to call the school if the baby comes?

Arielle: Yes, Galaxy. I promise. If the baby comes we'll call the school.


Nice job, Cirrus. That's going to come in handy.


Oh, hey Jenifer.

Jenifer: Hello.

Came by to see Galaxy?

Jenifer: Yes, Arielle asked me to drop by while she was at work.

Galaxy: What if the baby comes while Mommy's working?

Jenifer: Then she'll leave work and go to the hospital.



Nice. That should help out too.



And not a moment too soon. 


Let's go.



You know, I really should learn this doctor's name...she seems to be here at every delivery.



It's a boy! Welcome, Planet.


I love the new onesie. 



So has he met his brother yet?

Arielle: Not yet. Galaxy will be so excited.



Or...

Galaxy: Mom, he's too loud. I think you got a broken one. Can we take it back?

Don't worry, Galaxy. He won't be a baby for that long.


See?


Ugh, another social butterfly? That one seems to be rolling up a lot recently.



He's a cute little guy, though.




Cirrus: Can you believe it? We're a family of four.

Arielle: Actually, about that...


You too? 


Arielle: Isn't it exciting?

Cirrus: Not the word I would use...



Well, as much as I'd like to stick around and meet the next new addition, I have to be on my way. I'll see you all next round.



A Message From the Mysterious Voice: And that (I think) wraps up the posts for round 10. Which means that this blog is now officially past the point where my TS2 challenge was. It's amazing how much faster it goes when you don't add 4 to 5 new houses every round. Now for the scorecard...


No comments:

Post a Comment