Monday, January 16, 2017

Howard 1: Round 11


Last round, Disgust Howard adjusted to her teenage years by falling in with a not so friendly group called the Paragons. However, it wasn't all bad as she also grew closer to her boyfriend, Herbert. Meanwhile, Cason continued to chase his dream of becoming a master chef and Joy continued to excel in the writing career.


Uh-oh...Joy, don't....



Joy: What the...



Joy, you ok?

Joy: What...yeah, I'm...wait, where am I?

Maybe you should go lie down for awhile. Don't worry, I'll cover for you.


Still at it with that thing?

Cason: I know you think it's dumb...

I don't think it's dumb. I think it's dangerous. It looks like it could catch on fire at any moment. Plus, you found it behind your restaurant. It's probably still loaded with germs.

Cason: What do you care? You're a disembodied voice. You can't get food poisoning.

No, but I have to watch when you guys get it...


Bad day?

Disgust: How could you tell?

Well, most people don't double fist ice cream cones unless something's gone horribly wrong.

Disgust: Nothing's wrong...

Come on. If you can't trust the neighborhood narrator who can you trust?

Disgust: Well...it's Luna...

Her again? You know, you don't have to keep hanging out with them if you don't want to.

Disgust: I don't. But I can't exactly avoid them at school.

Eh, sure you can. You can avoid anybody if you try hard enough.

Disgust: Can I avoid you?

No, I'm afraid not.


Hey, looks like Cason's hit a pretty big milestone...


Congrats!

Cason: See, that cupcake machine paid off.

I strongly doubt it, but still...


Joy: Congratulations...

Disgust: Ew, come on guys. Get a room!


It's a good week for Joy on the job front too, I see.


And it looks like Disgust won't have to avoid people at school for much longer, either.


Disgust: Thanks for coming over.

Herbert: Wouldn't have missed it. Um, your other friends aren't coming too, are they?

Disgust: No, I decided to keep it small. 


Happy birthday, dear Disgust...





Hmm, a geeky, active loner...


Happy birthday, dear Herbert...


At least he looks happy.





Welcome to the family, Herbert.

Herbert: Thanks.


Disgust: Thanks for letting Herbert move in, Dad.

Cason: It's worth it to keep you around. I don't know what your mother and I would do all day if you moved out.


Looks like Disgust is taking the lead on this one.

Disgust: Will you marry me?


Herbert: Are you kidding? Of course!



Looks like it's wedding time...


You're having the wedding here?

Disgust: Why not? We've got a huge finished basement, Dad loves to cook for crowds, why spend the money to rent a place?


Interesting wardrobe choice.

Disgust: White is so old fashioned. Besides, this way we match.





Looks like Cason's cake passion has a purpose for once.


Following in your dad's footsteps, I see. Can't say I'm surprised.

Disgust: Yeah. It's kind of all I know.


And I can't say I'm surprised about this, either.


Disgust: I have big news...we're going to be parents!

Herbert: Already? How did this happen?

Why don't I let Disgust explain that one while I head on to the next house? See you guys next round!






A Message From the Mysterious Voice: I really like Disgust and Herbert. They're a cute couple. I also didn't plan the black wedding dress. I always forget to plan a Sims' formal wear when the age up until they get to a formal event. At least Disgust's dress kind of worked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment