Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lytle 1: Round 11


Last round was a busy one for the Lytle family. Charley found herself pregnant not once but twice, giving birth to two more sons Forest and Hunter. Meanwhile, Nimbus tried to keep up with his garden and his job as a secret agent.


Nimbus: So, we're done now? Three is enough?

Charley: Well, maybe...

Nimbus: Charley....

Charley: But don't you want a girl too? Besides, your parents had four kids.

Nimbus: Yeah, but I'm pretty sure Rain wasn't planned. And really, Nimbus and I are twins so one of us wasn't either.


Hunter's still sleeping with you guys?

Nimbus: (sigh) The older two aren't sleeping well as it is. Apparently there's this scary story going around at school about a monster that's under all the kids beds-now they're all convinced it's going to eat them every night. Between that and the baby...


You mean babies.


Nimbus: So, you're pregnant again?

Charley: Yup! This one is a girl, Nimbus. I'm sure of it.

Nimbus: I hope so.


 I'm really starting to not like this monster.

Forest: Me either!


Forest: Mommy? There's something under my bed. Can I feed it Hunter?



Unfortunately, it looks like Hunter's about to be too big to be monster food. Happy birthday, dear Hunter...


Not bad. How about an aspiration?


Hunter: I want to draw!

Great! Very do-able.


Forest: Now, listen monster. Hunter may be too big to feed to you now, but my mom's about to have another baby, and if you promise to go away we can feed it to you once it comes.

Hunter: I don't think Mommy will let you do that...

Forest: Shh...I think it's working.


Forest: Mommy, you said the monster would go away and it didn't. I think we should have fed it Hunter when we had the chance.

Charley: Forest, honey, can you please go back to bed? Mommy isn't feeling that well...


Looks like it's time to meet baby #4...


Alright, let's head out!


Receptionist: Back again, I see?

Charley: Yes, let's hope it's the last time.


Doctor: Ok, now just relax. You know the drill.


Another boy...Welcome Pine!


Looks like he got Charley's skin.


Charley: Yeah, another boy. No, no, not disappointed at all. Well, there's a little corner of our bedroom we can put his cradle in for now. And by the time he outgrows that I'm sure we'll have saved up enough for a new room...


Charley: Have a good day, Forest.

Hunter: I'm Hunter, Mom.

Charley: Wait...right, sorry. Pine is the baby now...

Ok, if you can't keep track of who's who maybe you have too many?


Great, another promotion. Heaven knows these guys need it.


At least you guys seem to be doing well on the work front to keep up with these kids...

Charley: Well, actually...


Really?

Charley: Look, I really want a girl. This is the last time, I swear.


Forest: Thanks for chasing the monster out of our room.

Moss: No problem.

You chased the monster out?

Moss: They were both sleeping in my room. I had to do something.


Ok, that sounds significantly less dangerous than before.

Nimbus: See? I told you it'd be fine.


Happy birthday, dear Pine...


Not bad. How about an aspiration?



Pine: I want to be an artist!

Alright, an easy one! And your trait even matches.





Wait, it's Nimbus's birthday too?

Nimbus: It's always someone's birthday around here.


Congratulations...now go put on some lotion. You look awful.

Nimbus: Gee, thanks.


Happy birthday, dear Moss...


Hmm, nice hat.

Moss: Thanks.

Any thoughts on an aspiration?


Moss: I want to be a master mixologist.

Yeah, I can see why you'd want to start drinking as early as possible living in this house.


Cirrus: Wow, look at you all dressed up.

Nimbus: I just got back from work. Can you watch the boys? I have to get to the hospital with Charley...


I guess so. Let's go!


Doctor: Hey, it's my best customer...

Charley: Shut up and get this thing out of me!


Gee, it seems like we were just here...

Charley: Shut up!


Finally!

Charley: It's a girl?

It's a girl! Welcome, baby Emerald!


Charley: So, we're done now, right?

Nimbus: We are so done.


Aww, and she's a cute little thing too. As much as I hate to leave at this happy moment, I have to be moving on. I'll see all of you next round!




A Message From the Mysterious Voice: Finally these guys have a girl! In reality, I've already broken my self-imposed rule of having all the houses passed down through heiresses when Trinidad took over his family's house, so I could have called it a day with Hunter or Pine. I guess we're going to have a lot of new houses in round 14 or 15, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment